Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A post from Essilor regardings the perils of ordering irony. I mean ordering online.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A post from Essilor regardings the perils of ordering irony. I mean ordering online.

That was soooo first quarter 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by drk View Post
      That was soooo first quarter 2014.
      It was just posted on our national opticians FB page. Tons of shares and likes. No incredulous sarcastic remarks.
      Last edited by edKENdance; 05-08-2014, 11:40 AM. Reason: grammar and words

Comment

They must be thinking of the "helpful, innovative, high-quality" Essilor that throws money around to optical organizations.

We're thinking of the "evil, deregulation-intending, monopolistic, duplicitous" Essilor.

Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by drk View Post
          They must be thinking of the "helpful, innovative, high-quality" Essilor that throws money around to optical organizations.

We're thinking of the "evil, deregulation-intending, monopolistic, duplicitous" Essilor.

Go figure.
          I guess that little press release has placated everyone and fixed everything. Damned those charming wordsmiths!

Comment

This is wonderfull. And when E owns retail optical stores, they can say order online from us and then pick them up at our retail store (disquised by other name) and have them fitted as we advised.

Comment

Teh irony. It pangs me.

Comment

The first link on the bottom of the page is the announcement of the purchace of Coastal. Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by jason h View Post
                  the first link on the bottom of the page is the announcement of the purchace of coastal. Awesome.
                  hilarious.
                  I'm Andrew Hamm and I approve this message.

Comment

Working...
                  X