This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know?

Does anyone know if there's a progressive addition lens (PAL) design available with as low as a +.50 add? I'm not considering Eyezen – I'm searching for a genuine PAL! Is +.75 the minimum add typically found in the optical industry?​

Unity Via Mobile II lenses have a minimum add of +.50, they actually have several options Click image for larger version

Name:	unity.png
Views:	117
Size:	123.4 KB
ID:	1002323

Comment

Originally posted by matthewmiller View Post
      Does anyone know if there's a progressive addition lens (PAL) design available with as low as a +.50 add? I'm not considering Eyezen – I'm searching for a genuine PAL! Is +.75 the minimum add typically found in the optical industry?​
      You sound like a consumer. What in the world do you think you can do with a +.50 add PAL?

Comment

Originally posted by matthewmiller View Post
        As per the forum rules which you agreed to when registering, this forum is for eyecare professionals only. You can view the forums and search for info, but you will need to contact a qualified eyecare professional for any questions or help you may require.

All the best,
        Steve

OptiBoard Administrator
        ----
        OptiBoard has been proudly serving the Eyecare Community since 1995.

Comment

Working...
        X