This website is freaking me out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This website is freaking me out!

It's very nice. But it's like a different environment. It intimidates me, like an Imperial Storm Trooper. Can I change the color to something warm and fuzzy?

Agreed, I've been lurking around here for a lil bit of time and oh wow, I wasn't aware anything was changing either so what a shock!
    Also having lots of connection problems to the site but I assume that's due to high traffic after the change?

How are you guys doing, anything interesting happen this week?
    (my social skills are peak)

Comment

Originally posted by drk View Post
      Can I change the color to something warm and fuzzy?
      Bottom left of the site or in user settings you can change the text, background and headline colour(although in packages, not fully custom), dark has a nice browny colour!

Comment

I like the suggestion Satori. We definitely need an "old school OptiBoard" theme

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys. I was forced to upgrade vBulletin because the older version I've been using for many years is not only not supported and had security issues, it was a causing hundreds of server errors every day.

Unfortunately the styles from the older version are not compatible with the latest one. I will be recreating the old style when I have the time, but meanwhile as Satori pointed out you can choose from among many different styles at the bottom of the page on the left side.

Right now I have a MAJOR issue in that all emails being sent by OptiBoard are being rejected because of some misconfiguration issue that I'm having trouble figuring out. That is my first priority right now.

OptiBoard Administrator
          ----
          OptiBoard has been proudly serving the Eyecare Community since 1995.

Comment

Thanks for all you do Steve!

Comment

It's very nice. But it's like a different environment. It intimidates me, like an Imperial Storm Trooper. Can I change the color to something warm and fuzzy?
              Better now?

OptiBoard Administrator
              ----

Comment

Really appreciate all your hard work Steve!!!

Comment

There's so much blue I think I'm going blind...

This time for sure!!!

Hope things resolve soon and thanks Steve!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CME4SPECS View Post
                    Thanks for all you do Steve!
                    Ditto this

Comment

Thank you STEVE!

Comment

I log in just to experience the Southwest Native!

I may paint my bedroom these colors! They're sweet.

Comment

I log in just to experience the Southwest Native!

I may paint my bedroom these colors! They're sweet.
                          Thanks! I had my wife help pick out the colors.

OptiBoard Administrator
                          ----

Comment

Please return the "Cool Blue" as an option for a theme. This was my personal favorite.

Thank you for the hours of work you put into this forum. If benefited immensely and hopefully have contributed with useful information.

Comment

Originally posted by PRECISIONLAB View Post
                              Please return the "Cool Blue" as an option for a theme. This was my personal favorite.

Thank you for the hours of work you put into this forum. If benefited immensely and hopefully have contributed with useful information.
                              You got it. I'll need to create a new logo for it, but it's available now.

Update: Oops, I made a mistake and I'm trying to restore that style. I'll keep working on it.

OptiBoard Administrator
                              ----

Comment

Working...
                              X