Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calling All OptiBoard Photographers (Summer/Fall 2005)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought so. I'm ashamed to say I haven't been there in years even though we still have a home in Va. Beach. Though I did manage to make the art show at Stockley Gardens a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

My brother's getting married!

I'm so excited! My brother's getting married on Saturday. As part of my wedding present, I spent the last month making my future sister-in-law's wedding veil. So, it's now done, and I just have to show it off. :)
      Attached Files

Comment

Great Job, a lot of love there!
        "Always laugh when you can. It is a cheap medicine"
        Lord Byron

Take a photo tour of Cape Cod and the Islands!
        www.capecodphotoalbum.com

Comment

Memorial day 2006 my longest bike ride to that date 50 mi. pictures are more for private historical purpose than artistic. Yough River Trail starting at Boston, PA.
          Attached Files

Comment

Neigbor's shot

My next door neighbor took this picture yesterday on the way back from a trip to one of the islands. It's Lewis Bay Hyannis Ma and yes the water's are paved with gold on Cape Cod! He is also the photographer from the link at the bottom of my signature.
            Attached Files
            Lord Byron

Comment

I'm back from my brother's wedding, and I wanted to share with everyone the beauty of the Pacific Northwest.

The wedding was held at Inn at Ship Bay on Orcas Island. It's one of the San Juan Islands off the coast of Washington. What an amazing place to celebrate a wedding! We were surrounded by the peace and tranquility of nature and by the gorgeous trees and ocean setting.
              Attached Files

Comment

The wedding went very well. My brother and the groomsmen wore traditional Filipino shirts called "barong tagalog". My sister-in-law loved the veil I made, and it matched perfectly to her dress.

I tried to experiment with the black & white setting on my camera. I seem to be hit or miss on whether the shot will turn out. I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing wrong, so I'll have to practice a lot more when I'm not under the pressure of being a bridesmaid/photographer/seamstress/dog-sitter. (Their dog, a Yorkie-Chihuahua mix, was the ring bearer.)
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mlm View Post
                  I tried to experiment with the black & white setting on my camera. I seem to be hit or miss on whether the shot will turn out. I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing wrong, so I'll have to practice a lot more when I'm not under the pressure of being a bridesmaid/photographer/seamstress/dog-sitter. (Their dog, a Yorkie-Chihuahua mix, was the ring bearer.)
                  When you figure it out let me know-- I can't seem to get B & W right on mine either.

So which one are you in the group pic? Somehow I'm guessin' the girl in pink?

Comment

The order of the family photo is: my dad, me :), my brother, my sister-in-law, my mom and my other brother.

And of course I can't forget Jake. He's my brother's and sister-in-law's little baby, even though he's 3.5 years old already. He did an excellent job as ring bearer!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Family group photos

This weekend, for the first time since March, and what has worked out to be once or twice a year (of late), Our entire family was together in one place at the same time....and a friend of mine took the picture. I don't know how many of you have tried to do this, but its rare to get everyone on the same page. The first photo is the one we're going with, but the friend who took the shot took many to get it.He sent me the second photo suitably titled. Please note only one of us is paying any attention to the photographer!:D
                      Attached Files
                      Lord Byron

Comment

Home

If I was home, I would post some of mine of Hawaii, VA, and TX. But the files went in to storage until I came back. I do have them posted online. Until then, I will enjoy these.
                        Shawn

Comment

Its been awhile since I've posted some photos. Once school is over for me (ends next week) I am looking forward to (FINALLY) explore Vancouver and taking more shots of course..

MLM, one day when time allows, we have to get together and do this.. :D

Here are some random shots of vancouver (dunderave, hope I am spelling it right), shadow- (from furry creek golf course), and a good friend of ours little girl who just turned 1 on the day of these shots.

Hope everyone is having a great summer!:cheers:

michelle
                          Attached Files

Comment

That pinwheel sure looks yummy! ;)
                            ~Cindy

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." -Catherine Aird-

Comment

Summer vacation

Each year we go to a beautiful little lake in the Merrit area of BC, an hour and a half away from home, for our anniversary. These pics are all I have of this year's vacation; my camera's memory card decided on the second to last day of our stay to require reformatting, and thus I lost all my pictures. Fortunately, a good friend came up the last two days and lent me his professional digital: a Canon EOS Digital Rebel :cry: my little canon powershot will never be good enough again!

When the rainbow trout action is slow,we have a sport of catching suckerfish to feed them to the resident eagles-- they had two offspring this year and they are a very hungry family! The adults now come within ten feet of the boat, and will follow us around the lake in anticipation of their next meal. For the first time ever we were somewhat bothered by a bear; the evidence of their presence is throught the forest but rarely have we ever seen one. This little guy was just a bit too comfortable with our presence.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Cindy K,

Great photos!!

Comment

Working...
                                X