AI Image Creation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AI Image Creation

Is anyone else using one of the multitudes on AI art generators? I've been playing around with these and the technology is evolving rapidly. Thid is the kind of technology that can (and probably will) cause a LOT of turmoil, some bad and some good, but it's coming and we are going to have to deal with the consequences.

Having said that, here's a few images I created after training the AI on my wife's image.

Click image for larger version

Name:	00387-2199981369-tootsthemodel as psychedelic hippie with hallucination mushroom, LSD, diffuse l.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	879414Click image for larger version

Name:	00162-535117278-tootsthemodel as lady galadriel, stained glass window, intricate, elegant, glowi.jpg
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	879415Click image for larger version

Name:	00231-2141089958-tootsthemodel as forest elf, druid casting a spell _ _ cute - fine - face, pret.jpg
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	879416Click image for larger version

Name:	00323-2780760812-tootsthemodel as elfin queen.  as elfin queen. concept art by greg rutkowski, o.jpg
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	879417

OptiBoard Administrator
    ----
    OptiBoard has been proudly serving the Eyecare Community since 1995.

Seriously cool stuff!

Comment

It is cool.
      As a photographer, however, I respectfully reserve my opinion.
      I bend light. That is what I do.

Comment

Originally posted by lensmanmd View Post
        It is cool.
        As a photographer, however, I respectfully reserve my opinion.
        Totally understand. I'm a photographer too. In fact I used 30 of my photos of my wife to train I used for the AI. This technology is cool, but I'm fully aware of all the implications it has, not just for art, but for reality itself - or at least the perception of reality. Deep fakes will cause havoc.

OptiBoard Administrator
        ----

Comment

With you on the deep fakes. We are living in a fake world. It's not reality. It's "cyber reality" which isn't reality, at all.

In fact, I'm not really an optometrist. I'm a Russian hacker.

Comment

Originally posted by drk View Post
            With you on the deep fakes. We are living in a fake world. It's not reality. It's "cyber reality" which isn't reality, at all.

In fact, I'm not really an optometrist. I'm a Russian hacker.
            Maybe I should add a 'Verified' sticker and charge people $8.00 a month for the right to impersonate anyone they want. I hear that's what all the cool billionaires are doing.

OptiBoard Administrator
            ----

Comment

Working...
            X