Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video Games, do you play them too?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Video Games, do you play them too?

    Currently playing Monster Hunter World on Xbox. It's a lot of fun so far.
    Erik Zuniga, ABOC.

    #2
    Pub G, Fortnite. Looking forward to Sea of Thieves, & Far Cry 5.
    Erik Zuniga, ABOC.

    Comment


      #3
      The Final Fantasy series was my intro to gaming and though I think they've gone down hill in the recent years- I'm greatly anticipating the remake of VII.

      Skyrim and Fallout are my current faves, though Neverwinter is taking up allll my gaming time. It's my first online game (which was why I was hesitant to start it) but I have been pleasantly surprised with the lack of annoyances from that factor.

      I'm on PS3/4 but am working on getting a controller set-up so I can do more on Steam.
      Have I told you today how much I hate poly?

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Quince View Post
        The Final Fantasy series was my intro to gaming and though I think they've gone down hill in the recent years- I'm greatly anticipating the remake of VII.

        Skyrim and Fallout are my current faves, though Neverwinter is taking up allll my gaming time. It's my first online game (which was why I was hesitant to start it) but I have been pleasantly surprised with the lack of annoyances from that factor.

        I'm on PS3/4 but am working on getting a controller set-up so I can do more on Steam.
        Skyrim is one of my favorite games of all time. I am excited to try it with the PSVR. Havn't tried Final Fantasy yet, I know its an old series and can imagine that much like Zelda and most Mario games out now that it has changed quite a bit.
        I am looking forward to Sea of Thieves, not sure if its an Xbox exclusive or not.
        Erik Zuniga, ABOC.

        Comment


          #5
          Sea of Thieves looks fun, but it isn't available on Playstation... It reminds me a lot of The Secret of Monkey Island for the PC way back when.

          I'm planning on having Skyrim for the VR set up by next X-Mas, but hopefully before. My only complaint is that the load screens take forever! I am looking forward to the next installment (whenever that shows up) that isn't an online base though.
          Have I told you today how much I hate poly?

          Comment


            #6
            Replaying Bloodborne since the community has had a push with it being the free game offering for PS+ members this month.
            Also working on Nioh, Fortnite, and Knack.

            Comment


              #7
              Sea of Thieves has been a flop so far, waiting on more content. Farcry 5 is coming next week.
              Erik Zuniga, ABOC.

              Comment


                #8
                Farcry 5 is amazing, possibly Xbox exclusive, I am not sure. Who couldn't resist an open world Montana setting with a crazy cult taking over and YOU must stop them. Solid.
                Erik Zuniga, ABOC.

                Comment


                  #9
                  I love me some Rainbow Six Siege and Rocket League.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Sledzinator View Post
                    I love me some Rainbow Six Siege and Rocket League.
                    Both of these are fantastic. Rocket League in particular is one of my all time favorites.
                    Erik Zuniga, ABOC.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Getting ready to start Bioshock 2. I've been putting it off because I heard it has a good storyline, so I should start with the first one, but my co-worker has been talking about it since he picked it back up and I'm thinking it's about time.
                      Have I told you today how much I hate poly?

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Quince View Post
                        Getting ready to start Bioshock 2. I've been putting it off because I heard it has a good storyline, so I should start with the first one, but my co-worker has been talking about it since he picked it back up and I'm thinking it's about time.
                        Bioshock 2 is a fantastic, Best one of the series imho. If you want the full experience, play the first one. If you don't have access to the first one, (it is quite old now) then starting with the second should be just fine. I believe I started with the second one as well.
                        Erik Zuniga, ABOC.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          I'm thinking I might grab Bioshock: The Collection. It's really reasonable price for three games and it's redone for the newer systems so the graphics have a slight upgrade... guess I'm headed to the local game shop after work! They have it in stock
                          Have I told you today how much I hate poly?

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Quince View Post
                            I'm thinking I might grab Bioshock: The Collection. It's really reasonable price for three games and it's redone for the newer systems so the graphics have a slight upgrade... guess I'm headed to the local game shop after work! They have it in stock
                            I'm jealous, I believe most of them are on Xbox games pass, so I might give the first one a go.

                            I am waiting for the to re-master Knights of the old republic..... might be waiting forever.
                            Erik Zuniga, ABOC.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Just finished Far Cry 5, (ehhhhhh) I also started Mad Max (Awesome) & State of Decay 2. Both are available for free with subscription to Xbox Games Pass.
                              Erik Zuniga, ABOC.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X