Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

steve jobs, a mentor for many, tell us about your mentor within our industry!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

steve jobs, a mentor for many, tell us about your mentor within our industry!

at imatters, you matter. See great careers through imatters www.imatters.net

Ray Leahy, Tony Bernard, Mark Shupnick, all the optiboarders's posts that I Lurk around,
    And last but not least....

My Dad, from whom all good things flowed.

B

Comment

Optics: Ralph A Jilson Jr (1913-1992), Julian (Jake) Zabecki, and Elmer Francoeur.
      Business: Robert G Luckie Jr, and Alan Ritter
      Panache: E.R. (Mac) MacLune, Norman Paasche, Espe Buono, and Murray Becker
      Street Saavy: Leon Kornhauser.

These gentlemen represent the best there is and had an enormous effect on my career. I will be forever grateful for what they have shared with me.
      Last edited by hcjilson; 10-06-2011, 05:48 PM. Reason: grammar clean up
      "Always laugh when you can. It is a cheap medicine"
      Lord Byron

Take a photo tour of Cape Cod and the Islands!
      www.capecodphotoalbum.com

Comment

mentors

several, Ralph Drew and those great breakfast conversations we had in atlanta in the 70,s, Harry Jesco, the then, dean of all lab men who i met and was my boss when i was with B@L in newburgh , ny in 1969, and Joe Krier, also with B@L, who always had the time to sit down with paper and pencil and teach.

Comment

mentors

several, Ralph Drew and those great breakfast conversations we had in atlanta in the 70,s, Harry Jesco, the then, dean of all lab men, who i met and was my boss, when i was with B@L in newburgh , ny in 1969,and Joe Krier, also with B@L, who always had the time to sit down with paper and pencil and teach.

Comment

Psssssssssssstttttttttttt............hey, you DOPES, good Ole Charisse wants you to GO TO HER WEBSITE and prop It up, not contribute here on our beloved Optiboard!

Comment

Strange..............

We started a thread like this.....almost exactly a year ago.....http://www.optiboard.com/forums/show...et____________!
              Eyes wide open

Comment

Yeah!...........but look who's back!!!!!! :):) Long time no talk Fezz-great to see you.
                "Always laugh when you can. It is a cheap medicine"
                Lord Byron

Take a photo tour of Cape Cod and the Islands!
                www.capecodphotoalbum.com

Comment

Originally posted by Fezz View Post
                  Psssssssssssstttttttttttt............hey, you DOPES, good Ole Charisse wants you to GO TO HER WEBSITE and prop It up, not contribute here on our beloved Optiboard!
                  I was curious about that so I did click. Does she not believe in capital letters or something?

Comment

James Ayscough
                    Carl Laubman
                    BuyGlasses.com | Sunglasses Reviews | Eyeglasses Reviews

Comment

Working...
                    X