Old Tunes on Youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Science is a way of trying not to fool yourself. - Richard P. Feynman

Experience is the hardest teacher. She gives the test before the lesson.

Comment

Sometimes disparate guitarists can get together and make magic.
      DragonlensmanWV N.A.O.L.
      "There is nothing patriotic about hating your government or pretending you can hate your government but love your country."

Comment

Rick James is on tamborine. The bass player looks familar. Need the drummers name too.

Comment

Comment

A real classic!
            DragonlensmanWV N.A.O.L.
            "There is nothing patriotic about hating your government or pretending you can hate your government but love your country."

Comment

You can just get a peek of the fifth beatle (Billy Preston) playing the Rhodes at 2:53.

That's right, Cole had a variety show in the late fifties, but couldn't find any sponsors. It seems that Madison Ave. was afraid of the dark.

Who was the second group from Liverpool, after the Beatles, to have a hit in the United State?

Comment

Here, have a good laugh!
                DragonlensmanWV N.A.O.L.

Comment

A little more serious.

This is from the TV special Deja View. The premise was to get the original artists to make 80's videos for 60's songs. I have the VHS, which I've dubbed to DVD. This one is pretty sweet and fit the concept. Look for Graham Nash near the end as the older version of the couple.

Now I have to see if they have Procol Harum's Lighter Shade Of Pale with Harry Dean Stanton, or She's Not There with Teri Garr.
                  Yay! They do have The Letter with Michael Pare.

Oh, geez. I forgot who played his wife in this video.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorothy_Stratten
                  Last edited by DragonLensmanWV; 06-27-2011, 12:39 PM.
                  DragonlensmanWV N.A.O.L.

Comment

Oboy.
                    They have more Deja View songs here.
                    Just wait till the tight closeup and slow smile of Melora Hardin - so sweet!

A great song and video.

you can also see the main actress on the cover of Alan Parsons' "Eve" album.

American Pie, anyone?
                    Last edited by DragonLensmanWV; 06-27-2011, 11:56 AM.
                    DragonlensmanWV N.A.O.L.

Comment

Gov't Mule Don't Step on the Grass Sam 1996

Come on, give me something I can sink my teeth into.
                      While pushin' back his glasses Sam is sayin' casually"I was elected by the masses"And with that in mind he starts to unwindA vicious attack on the finest of grasses
                      Last edited by Robert Martellaro; 12-31-2011, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Still More:

Everyday People:

Good Lovin'
                        DragonlensmanWV N.A.O.L.

Comment

Comment

Comment

DragonlensmanWV N.A.O.L.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X