• Poll Widget

What is your professinal setting (Votes: 41)

1. Manufacturer/ lab (Votes: 5)

2. Optometry/ophthalmology clinic (Votes: 18)

3. Independent optical (Votes: 14)

4. Wholesale club optical (Votes: 1)

5. Retail optical (Votes: 4)

6. Other (Votes: 3)

• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Forum Posts

IIxIPariahIxII

The ABS-2 is definitely better. I went back and...

The ABS-2 is definitely better. I went back and looked. The Little Giant submersible was the one that kept dying. We just edged too much (a lot of Trivex which clogs easily if it gets into the...

IIxIPariahIxII 10-26-2021, 11:13 AM Go to last post
    Kwill212

The problem with a flat dollar amount like an...

The problem with a flat dollar amount like an $800 dollar prepaid card for glasses is that providers will try and figure out how to get as much of that $800 dollars as possible. Cheapest frames and...

Kwill212 10-26-2021, 10:35 AM Go to last post
    mervinek

No issues with poly products. I have 3 patients...

No issues with poly products. I have 3 patients who are all waiting for 7x28 trivex. Told them it could be Jan by the time they come in and they are all happy to wait. Hate to do that. Offered...

mervinek 10-26-2021, 09:48 AM Go to last post
    MO Lab Dude

We are still unable to get our hands on any lined...

We are still unable to get our hands on any lined Trivex product. More recently, Poly 7x28 has been an issue along with some 1.67 lined product. Has anyone out there had the same issues with the...

MO Lab Dude 10-26-2021, 09:38 AM Go to last post
    mish

Eye Cloud Pro

Hello. What is your experience with Eye Cloud Pro? What other platforms/programs would you recommend (or not recommend) to service a small optical (not medical!) practice? Inventory control, $...

mish 10-26-2021, 08:30 AM Go to last post