• Poll Widget

Should Opticians Refract (Votes: 281)

1. Yes (unequivocally, with no supervision or restrictions)- with formal training (Votos: 123)

2. Yes (with no supervision, but with restrictions as to whom can be seen) (Votos: 66)

3. Yes (with supervision) (Votos: 66)

4. No (because there is no need for Opticians to refract) (Votos: 62)

5. No (Opticians are not capable of refracting) (Votos: 14)

• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Forum Posts

dima

I think the transitions vantage have only one...

I think the transitions vantage have only one problem: it is a slow photochromic vs transitions classic or xtractive.

I never try the nupolar infinity grey but I think is a better product (but it...

dima 03-01-2021, 04:18 PM Go to last post
    Lelarep

IOT Endless Plus

Anyone have any experience with the IOT Endless Plus today? Had someone ask about it, and with it being so new, I haven't spoken to anyone that really knew about it, let alone was familiar with it.

Lelarep 03-01-2021, 02:42 PM Go to last post
    Robert_S

I didn't find vantage too bad? I didn't notice...

I didn't find vantage too bad? I didn't notice any yellowing and the max polarisation is the same on both products.

Robert_S 03-01-2021, 02:08 PM Go to last post
    mervinek

I just talked to someone in my lab about this on...

I just talked to someone in my lab about this on Friday. She said it should be way better than vantage. Better polarization and better color when inside. Vantage was that yellowish color and this...

mervinek 03-01-2021, 01:00 PM Go to last post
    Robert_S

Transitions Xtractive Polarised

Have you guys seen the new press releases around this product? I'm told it isn't transitions vantage, yet it sounds the same in every way, even down to the less than ideal 90% max polarisation.

Robert_S 03-01-2021, 12:48 PM Go to last post
OptiBoard is proudly sponsored by:
Younger Optics and Vision Equipment