• Poll Widget

Should Opticians Refract (Votes: 231)

1. Yes (unequivocally, with no supervision or restrictions)- with formal training (Votes: 104)

2. Yes (with no supervision, but with restrictions as to whom can be seen) (Votes: 57)

3. Yes (with supervision) (Votes: 54)

4. No (because there is no need for Opticians to refract) (Votes: 54)

5. No (Opticians are not capable of refracting) (Votes: 12)

• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Forum Posts

A-Bomb

Private lab services open to all in Covid-19 crisis

Hello Optical Family,

Over the past few weeks, Summit Optical in Montana hasbeen able to fill the gap for labs that are closed due to Covid-19. Summit isnormally a private lab but, during this...

A-Bomb 04-03-2020, 01:46 PM Go to last post
    Tallboy

Hi John! Great video as always. Hey you...

Hi John! Great video as always. Hey you repeteadly said you don't reccomend taking POW measurements manually. Is that because it is difficult to police all of one's employees? I take manual...

Tallboy 04-03-2020, 01:38 PM Go to last post
    Tallboy

They absolutely are not the same. Heck even...

They absolutely are not the same. Heck even certain brands *cough* flexon *cough* have experimented with different formulas over the years, some that are good some that aren't.

I'm not a big fan...

Tallboy 04-03-2020, 01:30 PM Go to last post
    Tallboy

Its a bad idea because the average optician will...

Its a bad idea because the average optician will not be as good or valuable as someone who cares and works and studies as hard as you. They will bring you down, not hold you up, imho. I'm sorry you...

Tallboy 04-03-2020, 01:24 PM Go to last post
    Tallboy

They are the worst about a year ago I told...

They are the worst

about a year ago I told them if I recieved another unsolicited shipment from them the next call they'd get would be from my lawyer. It worked, no more shipments.

Tallboy 04-03-2020, 01:10 PM Go to last post
OptiBoard is proudly sponsored by:
Younger Optics and Vision Equipment