• Poll Widget

Are you an Extrovert or an Introvert? (Votes: 61)

1. Extrovert (Votes: 19)

2. Introvert (Votes: 42)

• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Eyecare Professionals invited to watch LifeRx performance video and receive free pair

Exclusive to the OptiBoard community, Vision-Ease Lens is now offering the opportunity for member Eyecare Professionals to experience the superior performance and durability offered by LifeRx lenses. Simply watch a short video and submit your order.

Quantities are limited to the first 100 submissions. So don’t wait! Get started now and experience the LifeRx advantages for yourself by visiting: http://www.velfreefit.com/
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Eyecare Professionals invited to watch LifeRx performance video and receive free pair started by Vision Ease Lens View original post
    Comments 2 Comments
      opticalynn -
      The Administrator I work for has said that Medicare has rules that opticians cannot get our lab lenses, no vendor frames, NO incentives can be received or accepted. I sell lenses that I haven't even tried myself. She claims this is under the medicare "kick-back" law. I have tried to research this also checking the CFR. This law is mainly for "referrals" with doctors working with each other's practices. There seems to be a law that exempts certain things from this "Medicare Law". Also, it seems like every week a Rep from a pharma company is bringing elaborate lunches for the whole office. I guess that's ok because she says its "under $20.00 per person!
      Anyone know anything certain about...If you take Medicare, you cannot, as an optician get ANY free lenses, frames, etc.......
      Steve Machol -
      opticalynn,

You should post this as a new thread in the General Discussion forum if you want feedback.