My vacuum sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RIMLESS View Post
    Thanks for all the feed back. It's for the home. Everyone luvs the Dysons but they just look almost like a LEGO vacuum to me.
    On the other hand Optilady1 does look like a clean freak so +1 for her opinion. Also heard alot of good about the Miele. I heard it's great at picking up carpet Fezz...I mean Fuzz. The Oreck was also on my short list hmmmm. decisions, decisions......
    My husband might die of laughing so hard at me being a clean freak. My MO is: buy expensive toys, use for one month, tell people I own them for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by optilady1 View Post
      My MO is: buy expensive toys, use for one month, tell people I own them for the rest of my life.
      Don't take this the wrong way because I'm originally from up in your neck of the woods but that is sooooo freakin Connecticut.
      Love it!!!!!!!!
      90% of everything is crap...except for crap, because crap is 100% crap

Comment

Yeah, I'm kinda waspy. Jake just said I'm like lady gaga. I was born this way.

But my vacuum it totally da bomb.

Comment

Riccar. I would own nothing else now that I have one. Made in the U.S.A too if that matters to you. They are mostly sold at mom and pop vacuum stores.

Comment

Never heard of Riccar. What price range are they in?
            90% of everything is crap...except for crap, because crap is 100% crap

Comment

Originally posted by RIMLESS View Post
              Never heard of Riccar. What price range are they in?
              Couple hundred as I recall but I bought one of the lightweight ones. Here is a link to their website.

At Riccar, we design every product to provide superior carpet cleaning and advanced filtration, with the goal of creating the healthiest home possible. Check out our exclusive line of tandem air vacuums.

Comment

Originally posted by kat View Post
                A little known company called Rainbow!!!
                Ha ha, I tried working for rainbow when I was in college. It was a pretty cool device, but I don't see it being practical, not in our office anyway. Too much trouble.

+1 on the dyson. had one for a few years it best vacuum I've ever had, thinking of getting one for home will have to check out that riccar though

Comment

Working...
                X