I am scheduled to take ABO certification tests in March, and frankly, I am already stressing about it. There is so much to remember!
I don't know how many work at Wal-mart, but for us, we have a manual that we study, its called the WAVE Manual. It covers everything you need to know. After you are done studying it, you should have enough knowledge to pass the ABO test.
But I'm stressing that maybe I won't!!! :( I want to pass it so bad!!! But I keep thinking...'Maybe I don't know enough!!' I mean, I know all the basics and stuff; I have been working in the Vision Center for 4 months now. I do have some trouble with getting all the anatomy of the eye down. I keep getting confused.
So, can you think of something on the test that you had thought 'Boy I really needed to know more about that'? Was there anything that surprised you, or caught you off guard? Or was it all pretty much the basic stuff that you already knew?
I guess I'm just nervous that I will fail it because I don't have enough facts down-pat.
Got any suggestions? Is there something I should keep in mind when I am taking the test? I wish I could see a sample of it, so I knew what to expect. :(

Well, I guess that turned out to be more than one question. Sorry if I don't make any sense at all.:hammer: I try, I really do.

Thanks!!!