I'm having difficulty verifying Zeiss HDV progressive lenses. (these are also transition lenses) When I verify the distance portion of these lenses should I find the focus of the lens when looking in the lensometer somewhere in the distance circle provided by the fitting guide for these lenses? The literature makes it clear to check the distance portion of the lens in this area but it doesn't specify where this will be when using the lensometer. I'm finding it much higher and considerably out from the fitting cross, or at "10:00" so to speak. Does this mean that progressives add intended prism in order to achieve their progressive power? There is no prescribed prism in the Rx.

The cyl is a quarter diopter less than the Rx in both left and right lens. Does it make any difference at this stage when verifying if the lenses are HD or traditionally created? The guide I'm using is for this lens design.

the original Rx : OD -.75 -1.00 172; OS -.75 -1.50 160 OC and mono PD both taken. 19 31.5 and 33 respectively
Many thanks!