Hey everyone... I'm scheduled to take the ABO November 2013. I'm extremely nervous because I'm not completely grasping the concept of prisms and a few other things. I have worked in the optical/ophthalmic field since 2004 and have done literally everything. Reception, billing, sales, dispensing, lab work, bookkeeping, ophthalmic technician, ophthalmic diagnosis testing, surgical coordination and a little more. Now I'm sure I'll do ok I'm just curious to know can someone give me some kind of idea or breakdown on what I should focus on when it comes to studying for the test? I've found that I have most trouble with prisms, ocular anatomy, and light waves. Are there many questions on prism? Ocular anatomy? Light waves? If anyone can give me any information or websites I can use as reference that will be amazing. I've found that many places online sell material but I can't afford it at the moment due to recent drastic financial change. It's very important that I pass the ABO so I can take the Practical in 2014. Thank you so very much in advance for any advice, information, or study tools you can help me with