I have a pair of glasses made with 1.67 aspheric. The spectacle Rx is OD: -4.75-0.25x170 OS: -5.00. The lens clock readings are as follow:

OD: F1 +1.25@090 and +4.00@180 F2 -5.50@090 and -8.00@180

OS: F1 +1.75@090 and +4.75@180 F2 -6.25@090 and -8.75@180

I would like to make the same spectacle prescription with the same lens material, and make the new glasses look as thin as the old pair. I have a few questions:

1) why are there toric surfaces on both sides of both lenses? From what I've read, the front surface of modern lenses (the pair of glasses is only 7 years old) should be spherical while the back surface would be the spherocylinder surface. The fact that both lenses have toric surfaces on both sides leads to me to believe that it was done on purpose; henceforth, the lenses are not warped. Am I correct?

2) why do the numbers off of the lens clock not equal the spectacle refraction? Is it because the lens clock is designed to read n=1.53, and so it is reading low with the 1.67? If so, then is there a conversion factor? How would I accurately replicate the curves?

3) how would I order the new lenses for the new glasses (the frame is approximately the same size and shape) so that the new lenses look as thin and flat as the current ones?

Please help! Thanks!