Dear PixelOptics, Inc. Distributor:

It is with deep regret that PixelOptics informs you of the discontinuation of all atLast! Products supplied by PixelOptics, Inc. with immediate effect. Despite major initiatives to resolve the supply situation following the recent floods at the Thailand factory, it has become apparent that production cannot be brought back online in a timely manner so as to support current demand. The production of emPower!® lenses is not affected by the situation in Thailand, as they are produced in a different part of the world.

PixelOptics will re-purchase all existing semi-finished boxed inventory returned to its facility in Roanoke, Virginia USA in total recompense for distributers’ commitment towards atLast!.

This decision as you can imagine has not been taken lightly. The inability to provide product in a timely manner was the determining factor. Poor supply is not good for any of those affected in the supply chain, especially the end consumer.

PixelOptics appreciates your support of atLast!, and would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We feel it is better to deal with the situation as transparently and as quickly as possible to avoid future disappointment. It is our intention for you to inform your customers with immediate effect, to enable you to deal with the situation in a clear and concise manner.

Should you require further information contact Customer Service at info@pixeloptics.com or 1-877-725-3447

They say it is a lack of supply issue! How about the lack of a market for the product! They have shown me many cool products at the trade shows, but none ever make it to market.

They are not even able to produce the Empower at this point; it takes 10 blanks to get one that might work! I wish I could raise so much money with no products to sell!

Craig