Hi everyone. I really need some advice on progressives as this is my first time to wear glasses, other than drug store reading glasses. I noticed that the reading glasses alone are not working for me anymore since my distance has starting getting somewhat blurry. Anyway, I would like to go with a progressive if possible. My question is which one...I can get a good deal on Ovation at Costco, but their AR is questionable. I think it is Divex or something like that. Also, I can get the Ellipse with the Endura AR at a good deal elsewhere. Is that a good AR? I can tell you that all the chains that I have been to, don't know anything. In fact, I think I know more than they do since I have been reading on this forum and trying to be an informed consumer. I am on a limited budget (retired) and trying to meet my needs without breaking the bank. It seems that the private pratice is too expensive for me, at least in my area. I would appreciate your input on the above lens and AR and also if you think I should even go with a progressive or a FT since my add is +225. Here is my prescription...and thank you very much for input!

Dist.
OD Sphere +150 Cyl -050 axis 090
OS Sphere +150 cyl DS

Add +225 R & L

Thank You,
Linda