Well, I've finally decided to get a pair of sunglasses over $20, but under $200. I'm looking for a pair for driving and hopefully, flying. I'd prefer a glass lens and a frame that might be in style for a couple of years. Just wondering what everyone thought about Serengettis? Any other recommendations?

I've also decided to finally get some prescription sunglasses. I'm thinking of an aviator style frame since, although I remember when the big ones weren't cool anymore, it is a pretty classic style that I expect will be around for the long time I expect to have these sunglasses for.

I remember that Zeiss used to sell a high quality, very solid, Rx aviator frame, but this doesn't seem to be around anymore (I found this board while searching for it -very interesting, btw). I also loved the silicone nose pads it came with. What other frames might fit the bill?

I'm nearsighted (-4.00, -3.75 as I remember) and need a fairly small frame. I think even the medium Ray-Ban aviator is a bit big for me. I'm in Columbus, OH (which seems pretty conservative) but could also get to Ann Arbor, MI (a little more stylish) for frames.

Thanks!