I admit that I have been lulled into looking only at the fitting height when judging whether a frame can be used for a progressive lens. I've noted that Pete H. (I believe) relates that a minimum of 13mm, I believe (?) for the distance portion of the lens is important to success as well.

If so, simple math says that for a standard progressive, all frames with a B dimension of 30 or less are unacceptable.

If you look at your inventory, you can figure out how many frames are progressive-friendly by this objective standard.

If you want to include short corridor progressives, you could have a second category that are "short-corridor progressive-friendly", and this would include B's of about 27-30mm. (Looking at it this way, BTW, shows the relative rarity of need for a short-corridor progressive.)

Of course, the last category would be "progressive unfriendly"!

And, of course, just labeling a frame as "progressive-friendly" or "short-corridor-progressive-friendly" wouldn't absolve you of your responsibility to individually evaluate each person, as their "schnozz" would make the final decision!