Thread: The Dispenser’s View of the Season’s Hottest Colors and Designs

Master OptiBoarder Joann Raytar's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Post The Dispenser’s View of the Season’s Hottest Colors and Designs

visioncareproducts featured an article that caught my eye instantly because it was written by an OptiBoard member, Jackie O’Keefe, and contained an interview of other OptiBoarders. It turned out to be a pretty upbeat article that gave an idea of how other OptiBoarders view their products.

I thought it would be a good idea to post a link to the article at visioncarproducts.com, The Dispenser’s View of the Season’s Hottest Colors and Designs, and see what other OptiBoarders thought of the article and use this thread as a way to ask more indepth questions of the visioncareproducts panel.

Master OptiBoarder Joann Raytar's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Drake: I believe that color is as important as the shape or the styling of the eyewear and can be used as a design tool. That’s why I favor double- and triple-laminated plastic frames.
    Diane, could you expand on what you mean by color being as important a design tool as shape or style?

Heishman: Positively plastics, and the more color, the better. High school and college young women are selecting zyls such as Marchon Eyewear’s Calvin Klein Style No. 756 in warm tortoise, and Safilo’s Max Mara Style No. 722, a combination plastic and metal in white, milky, transculent, and/or cream tones.
    Bev, "the more color, the better." Can you give some more advice on what colors are hot?

Thread Information