Thread: Logo Frame Returns!!!!

OptiBoard Novice

Angry Logo Frame Returns!!!!

This company really makes me mad!!! I received 20 extra frames in our usual order and my rep claims I ordered them! Now I am trying to return them and or course Logo doesn't take returns without an RA#! That's fine , however I cannot get my rep to give me one! I even called his supervisor and he isn't returning my calls! Any suggestion would be very helpful!

Banned
    Only City in the World built over a Volcano
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    You mean that you actually have a Logo rep. We haven't seen one in years. The last few they had never lasted from one call to the next. They were once the flagship of our store, now I wouldn't take thier stuff for free.

Chip

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    I heard they fired all tri state reps and 40 people from inside the company.
    Good luck

Occupation
    Optical Retail
    This was in the latest copy of Vision Monday E-Mail

Logo Focuses On Premiere Vision Luxury Subsidiary; Logo France S.A. Closes
    Core U.S. Logo of the Americas Branch

Joinville, France—In a move intended to reinforce and expand its presence in the U.S. luxury eyewear market, Logo France S.A. has made the strategic decision to close its Core subsidiary, Logo of the Americas, effective December 8, 2003. According to Dominique Alba, Chairman of the Board, Logo S.A., the company will now be able to focus its resources solely on its luxury subsidiary, Premiere Vision. Premiere Vision is the exclusive distributor of Fred and Tag Heuer eyewear and sunwear.
    As a result of the move, Logo’s Core collections, including Logo, Lanvin, Harry Potter, Cacharel, Yoshi, Givenchy and Elite brands, will no longer be distributed by Logo in the U.S. but will be distributed in selected markets globally. Frank Rescigna, who joined the company in August has been promoted to
    President of Premiere Vision. Rescigna said the move resulted in a
    consolidation of Logo U.S. sales force and some HQ associates. He added, "Both Fred and Tag Heuer have achieved dramatic growth even in a struggling economy, mainly due to the niche they fill in the market. As a result we will run a tighter, more focused organization, with our company and associates concentrating on the luxury market and client base only."
    He said Logo will support its customers’ Rx and parts needs through June 2004 by calling 954-349-5300.

Bad address email on file

Lightbulb return

Sorry to here about the order job the rep did on you. However, I would not pay for anything. If they start threatening ask for your order sheet that you should have signed at the time of the order. Third never order another LOGO frame again.

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    When you get that RA# return the ones that you did order as well. Don't pay them one cent. In fact I'd have them send you a UPS pick up at their expense.

Bad address email on file
    Opticsle, I'm not surprised by your experience. My opinion of Logo can't get lower than it is now.

Our rep disappeared and was never replaced, leaving us with frames on the board for so long that they became discontinued. When I wanted to exchange discontinued frames for new stock, I went over each discontinued frame with Cust. Service, and I was told what credit I would receive for each. I then ordered new stock of approximately equal amount.

But when I got the credit memo, the credit was LESS than what she had told me on the phone, and they wouldn't budge. They ripped us off, plain and simple.

I wouldn't get near them with a 10-foot pole.

Thread Information