New Edger Inquiry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tito View Post
    I've contacted them , they do not carry the line any more .
    I believe the Maxima was made in Spain by INDO, not sure on the Optima< I would try to Google them.

Comment

I bought the equipment from them in Barcelona and they do not carry them any more .

Comment

We can get AIT Parts
        Jason Paoli
        1-855-589-1910
        jpaoli@optitechusa.com

http://www.optiboard.com/forums/imag...ine=1494961990

www.optitechusa.com

Comment

Hi
          I've been trying to reach you through your e-mail , but unfortunatly haven't had a y response.

Comment

Hello.
            I do not use these machine but the mei have the option of no block it is very interesting.

Ps. I think Indo was incorporated by nidek (you know as santinelli in the US Market)... in Europe the brand now is only a seller of nidek product in Spain... there is no more orignal product from indo like the edger (very sad was a goods machines)...

Comment

Originally posted by sugarpopspete View Post
              Our office is also in the market for a new edging system. We have been running a Weco edge 430, with a CADIII blocker and a TraceI, connected to ShapeMaker software on a PC. I've been very happy with them, but it seems the edger's motherboard died this week :'(

We edge about 10 jobs a day on average. At this point we do no drill mounts in house, and unless there is a way to make that easy, I don't expect we will do them in future.
              We are in a small town, about an hour outside of Ottawa Ont., so reliability of the machine and good service is of importance.

Deb
              If you are happy with 430 Maybe from AIT or on ebay you can find a spare part... if you find an old weco 430 motherboard ... it is still a very good basic system

Comment

The no block on the MEI is awesome. I have an EZFit NBL and love it. Once my volume reaches threshold, I will pursue a Bispera or Racer with the TBA. Until then, I will most likely add more EZFit NBLs.
                I bend light. That is what I do.

Comment

Hello
                  I need information about someone who sells AIT / Indo edger parts

Comment

@Lensmanmd yes The Mei are awesome.. I saw a mei 641 in a lab one time... very impressive

@Tito read some posts up, try at
                    www.optitechusa.com

Comment

Working...
                    X