Thread: Exam Lane and Large displays for sale plus Auto-ref/ker and retinal camera

Rising Star
    Occupation
    Optometrist

Exam Lane and Large displays for sale plus Auto-ref/ker and retinal camera

Exam lane includes anterior segment camera, Chinese phoropter (bought it new 7 years ago), Reichert Xcel 200 Slit-lamp, CSO applanation tonometer, Marco Stand & Chair, chair elevates and drops perfectly fine. The battery well chargers don't work, and the light dimmers don't work but the lamp ACC button works in turning it off and on from the Stand. Comes with a Marco projector and mirrors with a screen. Asking $5,000.00 and no shipping available from my end. I also have a UVIX auto-refractor/keratometer that works fine under automatic setting. I bought it new 7 years ago also. The joystick grey button doesn't respond anymore for some reason. Asking $2,800.00 for it. Also have a NIDEK Handy NM-200D retinal camera. It comes with the Compact memory card. I don't have software for it, so if you want to transfer photos to a computer, you just plug in the compact card into the adapter I have and plug the adapter into a computer and they transfer via USB. Asking $3,100.00 for it. I also have 2 large eyewear display units that light up with frame rods. Holds approximately 200 frames, 100 frames on each unit. Asking $600 for the pair. Just the frame rods alone will cost you $400 if you were to buy them separately. Or if you buy the exam lane, I will sell you the exam lane and the displays for $5,300.00 together. Also have a Woodlyn lensometer and a generic brand hand edger and a hot air frame warmer, plus 2 pupillometers. Make me an offer/
    Trial lens kit with trial frame, only missing 1 or 2 lenses from the set. Located near Disney World.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Exam Lane.jpg   CAM09146.jpg   39- Autorefractor keratometer.jpg  

Rising Star
    Occupation
    Optometrist
    Forgot to mention, the VF is Synemed, comes with a laser printer. I can sell it for 1,200 without the table. If you want the table, then it would be $1,800 total. I also have the large pre-test table where the auto-refractor is resting on for $700.

Thread Information