Thread: RevolutionEHR and VSP

OptiBoard Professional
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

RevolutionEHR and VSP

Does anyone know if RevolutionEHR and VSP are integrated. I called revolution and they wouldn't tell me anything. I was able to find (https://www.revolutionehr.com/releas...sers-guide.pdf) and according to that it is. Is anyone that has RevolutionEHR using this function? I tried calling eyefinity customer care but the person didn't know for sure. They told me they will have to get back to me at a later date.

Rising Star
    Occupation
    Optical Retail
    Quote Originally Posted by bta89 View Post
    Does anyone know if RevolutionEHR and VSP are integrated. I called revolution and they wouldn't tell me anything. I was able to find (https://www.revolutionehr.com/releas...sers-guide.pdf) and according to that it is. Is anyone that has RevolutionEHR using this function? I tried calling eyefinity customer care but the person didn't know for sure. They told me they will have to get back to me at a later date.
    Back in 2015/16, there was a short while in which RevolutionEHR was integrated with VSP. You could pull authorizations and file directly to VSP through Revolution. I remember that distinctly because the optical manager of where I used to work spent HOURS setting up the system and codes on the office side to make sure it would work. The program worked mostly well. However, after a few months, Revolution pulled the plug without much say or reasoning why. The function may show in the RevolutionEHR system or in the notes, but as far as I know it is no longer a valid option to use.

Occupation
    Optical Retail
    Quote Originally Posted by GrahamEye View Post
    Back in 2015/16, there was a short while in which RevolutionEHR was integrated with VSP. You could pull authorizations and file directly to VSP through Revolution. I remember that distinctly because the optical manager of where I used to work spent HOURS setting up the system and codes on the office side to make sure it would work. The program worked mostly well. However, after a few months, Revolution pulled the plug without much say or reasoning why. The function may show in the RevolutionEHR system or in the notes, but as far as I know it is no longer a valid option to use.
    Back in 2015, I was that guy setting up the integration. It didn't take hours, it took days. It was so buggy we just stopped trying to use it and went back to VSP online claims.
    I'm Andrew Hamm and I approve this message.

Thread Information