Opticians Association of Canada REsponds to the Merger News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chris Ryser View Post
    ...................funny, I made the last post on this thread 7 days ago. No more comments neither pro nor against.

This is like 10 years ago when discussions came up on online opticals and then got totally ignored a few days later.

Every pair of glasses sold on-line is not sold by a qualified and professionally accepted retailer.

BC and Quebec are now deregulated Provinces and Ontario is now also getting to join the gang as the next one.

The main motto of the newly merged Essilux is to widen and enlarge their internet presence.
    However it seems that nobody cares anymore about eyeglass politics.
    Chris, I think you are correct. Nobody cares anymore about the politics. So great, let's all get back to business; nothing to see here...

Comment

Originally posted by Lab Insight View Post

Chris, I think you are correct. Nobody cares anymore about the politics. So great, let's all get back to business; nothing to see here...

I been thinking about your post, my post, any post and threads being abandoned by all others.

Then We assume that everybody lost interest in the subject discussed and also leave.

Actually what really makes a thread being successful, is when it gets a lot of views on the counter, not by the amount of post where the majority comments consist one or two words.

Comment

How about a Q2100 backup unit for 3000.00 if my Client verifies Price?

Comment

How about a Q2100 backup unit for 3000.00 ...........................

Originally posted by EYERA View Post

How about a Q2100 backup unit for 3000.00 if my Client verifies Price?

How will a Q2100 back up unit for $ 3000.00 solve our problems.

please explain ...................................

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Ryser View Post
            How will a Q2100 back up unit for $ 3000.00 solve our problems.

please explain ...................................
            Chris, truly that is a spam message.

Comment

Originally posted by Lab Insight View Post

Yes it could be, while the person seems to deal in equipment according to other posts he made.

Comment

Working...
              X