Grolman Fitting System - $100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grolman Fitting System - $100

Ok, old timers let the nostalgia sink in. Alright that's enough kicking the tires, first $100 gets a rare Grolman Fitting System still has the extra straps. PayPal only:

harrychiling@gmail.com
    1st* HTML5 Tracer Software
    1st Mac Compatible Tracer Software
    1st Linux Compatible Tracer Software

*Dave at OptiVision has a web based tracer integration package that's awesome.

Sorry to undercut you Harry but I put four of them in the bottom of a box of crap that we donated to Salvation Army in Medford, Oregon last year. Stop by. You could probably buy them for a buck apiece.
    Dick

www.aerovisiontech.com

Comment

Originally posted by rbaker View Post
      Sorry to undercut you Harry but I put four of them in the bottom of a box of crap that we donated to Salvation Army in Medford, Oregon last year. Stop by. You could probably buy them for a buck apiece.
      Sorry for your loss, one mans trash is another mans treasure. You would be amazed how nostalgic people are combined with the difficulty of finding these items in great condition. It's a no brainer comes with extra bands and in great condition check it out on OD's on Facebook, the files are too large to include on this site, but if anyone's interested email me.

Comment

are you talking....American money?

I've got an unopened B&L Soflens vial, with lens power designated in FVP. Any takers? $100 this week only.

Comment

Ok let's make it $50, funny how nostalgically it's worth a furtune and anything from that era is golden but the first to devalue it is the old timers.

Comment

Seriously, try eBay.

Comment

Originally posted by fjpod View Post
              Seriously, try eBay.
              Nah not worth the hassle I'll just throw it in a box with other equipment. I have just heard it talked about on this forum in high regard I thought someone might actually value it. I didn't know I would offend anyone with a sale posting.

Thanks for the advice though I appreciate it.

Comment

SOLD - wow and the office paid $100 I refunded $50 due to the negative comments received I didn't want to cheat anyone.

Comment

Working...
                X