No announcement yet.

re: college of opticians of ontario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

highly recommend visiting 1. reddit.com outraged optician 2. yahoo news outraged optician
    read the comments
    there is no politics there
    here there is politics, no conscious
    there is no justice
    Last edited by norman.kane; 08-31-2016, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lab Insight View Post
      I find this whole discussion rather humorous to be honest. Revelation is his biggest fan back to 2014, that's obvious. Even funnier is the three latest aka's Norman Kane, Revlation and John Nelson are all brand new registrants and first time posters, and yet they choose this very boring stale topic to comment on as their first??? I was born at night but it wasn't last night.

Perhaps the shrink was right and can also diagnose multiple personality poster at no charge.
      This has absolutely nothing to do with being a fan or not. It has to do with justice and what is right. Jay and Chris have both been defamed by the college and some of its officials. In addition, Jay was subjected to the college wasting the members money to try to get dirt on him by giving his e-mails to a shrink who likely charged good bucks to come up with absurdities. Even if I was not a fan of Jay (and I am not) I would protest this action by the college for wasting the members money. Why are you defending them? Why are you not protesting all of this? I suspect you lack the insight that you claim to have.

Comment

When opticians are giving thought to this case and where to spend their subscription and memberships money, they might want to give some thought to this:

1) who brought Plimmer to justice ? (A) Regulatory Boards ?
        (B) Associations ?
        (C) Peter Silverman ?

2) who brought Bergez to justice ? (A) Optometry Regulatory Boards ?
        (B) Opticianry Boards ?
        (C) Associations ?
        (D) Health Minister ?
        (E) Attorney General ?

3) who did anything to stop internet vendors ?

4) what's your money buying ?

5) what is your money supporting in this case ? Are you proud of that ?

Comment

Originally posted by norman.kane View Post
          Miami John Nelson contributed 2 posts and here it was the second post
          secondly there are 2 poster one is Revelation and another poster revlation, different spelling
          being a member of the college of opticians of ontario, i highly recommend you have your eyes examined
          Norman........I respectfully disagree with you. John Nelson's first post was in this thread on August 29 @ 04:06am and his second one regarding Hilco was on the same day at 10:48am. Since 04:06am comes before 10:48 am his first post was here. Click on his name and his profile will come up and you can see both of his posts.

Comment

theres a lot of politics by Lab Insight and Golfnorth here on optiboard
            even dr sean petterson of sarnia has the article on the internet
            there are lot of comments on yahoo and reddit, comments are without politics
            obviously these 2 posters [Lab Insight and Golfnorth] , both are against jay hakim and in my opinion have sympathy with the college and have no conscious, wonder how they sleep at night
            Last edited by revlation; 08-31-2016, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by revlation View Post
                obviously these 2 posters [Lab Insight and Golfnorth] , both are against jay hakim and in my opinion have sympathy with the college and have no conscious, wonder how they sleep at night
                Thank you for your diagnosis. Now I will sleep much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Revelation View Post
                  This has absolutely nothing to do with being a fan or not. It has to do with justice and what is right. Jay and Chris have both been defamed by the college and some of its officials. In addition, Jay was subjected to the college wasting the members money to try to get dirt on him by giving his e-mails to a shrink who likely charged good bucks to come up with absurdities. Even if I was not a fan of Jay (and I am not) I would protest this action by the college for wasting the members money. Why are you defending them? Why are you not protesting all of this? I suspect you lack the insight that you claim to have.
                  Simply put nobody cares, including its members. If they did, this whole thing would have already been settled a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by norman.kane View Post
                    highly recommend visiting 1. reddit.com outraged optician 2. yahoo news outraged optician
                    read the comments
                    there is no politics there
                    here there is politics, no conscious
                    there is no justice
                    Norman Kane and Norman.Kane are both the same posting aliases. Think somebody is looking for support for his own case??? It's rather a coincidence how his defence team is pictured recently with the plaintiff and is also the contributor to the second link on the same topic years ago. I don't support either side and don't really care, just stating the obvious.

Comment

my mail was hacked
                      before i was gibson_star here
                      i had to register again
                      i am now gibson.star
                      whats going on here, a couple of posters seem to be very unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by revlation View Post
                        Nothing could be further from the truth Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Golfnorth View Post
                          sorry bryan i am not gary, try elsewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Golfnorth View Post
                            Gary is idispense. Golfnorth, you are the only sensible contributor in this thread.

Comment

There are already 5 threads listed below dating back to the year 2006..............

This has become a real I said, you said, discussion, that gets nowhere.

There are already 5 threads listed below dating back to the year 2006 with n the same or similar arguments.........kiddy style.

No wonder that the large corporations in this profession are getting a better foot hold in the retail business by the minute, as time goes by.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Ryser View Post
                                This has become a real I said, you said, discussion, that gets nowhere.

There are already 5 threads listed below dating back to the year 2006 with n the same or similar arguments.........kiddy style.

No wonder that the large corporations in this profession are getting a better foot hold in the retail business by the minute, as time goes by.
                                Chris, you are correct. Although a sad reality, times have changed and nobody cares about the politics anymore. It's become a world of self survival.

Comment

Working...
                                X