Thread: Looking for feedback on the children’s eyewear line.

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Occupation
    Frame Manufacturer

Looking for feedback on the children’s eyewear line.

Hello everyone,

My name is Jessenia; I am the new marketing manager at Teka Eyewear.

We are currently looking for feedback on our latest revolutionary eyewear brand, Swing Eyewear. Distributed in over 70 countries, these optical frames are produced with Tr-90 Natural technology, which provides 100% anti-bacterial and anti-allergic qualities that bring advantages for the use of children. They are non-deformable, virtually unbreakable, coated with organic paint and only 3-5 grams in weight, which led its worldwide reputation as healthy and durable spectacle. They are truly innovative, unique, and designed to last!

It is a great kid’s line and we want to learn your opinions, thoughts and impressions of our frames. Our goal is to continue to improve our line and deliver the best quality possible to our customers. In order to do so, we are asking for your feedback. We are offering to ship to you a Swing Eyewear frame, entirely for FREE! You can visit the website www.swingeyewear.com or look us up on Instagram @swingeyewearusa to see pictures and learn more about our frames.

Once the frame is received, all we ask you to do is to post a review of the frame on this message board, whether it’s good or bad, and let us know your thoughts.
    We look forward to reading your impressions!

Kind Regards,
    Jessenia Gaviria
    Tekā Eyewear
    pr@tekaeyewear.com
    www.tekaeyewear.com
    1-877-Teka-Eye

OptiBoard Professional
    Occupation
    Optometrist
    Thanks Jessenia for the sample pair.

They are AS ADVERTISED. If I could figure out how to load images or video of what I've done to this little frame I would, and it's still in great shape. The instagram videos are legit.

My only complaint is the ordering procedure. You have to order a demo kit of however many and when you sell one, you have to order it from the company instead of using the stock already purchased. With the volume I do, I would rarely order more than 1 at a time, so I'd have to order 1 frame, pay for shipping for 1 frame, and wait for the frame to arrive.

I like the frame and think it's great for kids who need this type of frame but don't like the looks of miraflex.

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Occupation
    Frame Manufacturer
    Thank you so much for responding and giving us feedback on the frames, we greatly appreciate it.

I just wanted to clarify a few things. The order procedure is that you can sell the frames already on the kit, however, we recommend to replace the frames as needed. This way there is no wait on the frames, you can simply order the replacement to once again complete the kit. In the introduction package we highlighted that there is no shipping fee after your first kit order, there is only one initial shipping charge for the kit. Once reorders are made there is no shipping cost, you will simply pay for the frame.

We appreciate all of our customers and of course are flexible to their needs and preferences. Please feel free to let me know if I clarified this for you and if you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks again for your feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by pknsbeans View Post
    Thanks Jessenia for the sample pair.

They are AS ADVERTISED. If I could figure out how to load images or video of what I've done to this little frame I would, and it's still in great shape. The instagram videos are legit.

My only complaint is the ordering procedure. You have to order a demo kit of however many and when you sell one, you have to order it from the company instead of using the stock already purchased. With the volume I do, I would rarely order more than 1 at a time, so I'd have to order 1 frame, pay for shipping for 1 frame, and wait for the frame to arrive.

I like the frame and think it's great for kids who need this type of frame but don't like the looks of miraflex.

OptiBoard Professional
    Occupation
    Optometrist
    Selective reading. I apologize. Thanks for correcting me.

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Occupation
    Frame Manufacturer
    Not a problem, we appreciate your time and collaboration. Thanks again for the feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by pknsbeans View Post
    Selective reading. I apologize. Thanks for correcting me.

Thread Information