Thread: New Daytona Optos Retinal Imager!!

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Occupation
    Optometrist

New Daytona Optos Retinal Imager!!

Like New Daytona Optos
    $58500
    Brand new installed Daytona, purchased March 2016. Used lightly since. Essentially new! Comes with electronic stand, tablet, cloths, cover, stand for computer, computer, keyboard, mouse, monitor. Works perfectly. Sadly need to sell as I am leaving this location and my new location already will have one. The price includes transfer of ownership/first year warranty through optos, and moving/installation by optos. Would prefer someone local (Northeast region USA). A 3.9% low interest loan through Stearns Bank is transferable. The loan must be assumed otherwise the warranty is not included per optos. I am paying for the move and doc fee for the loan transfer. Excellent chance to get one well below even the promotion price!! Daytona is located in Salem, MA if anyone wants to see it. It works perfectly. Available immediately. So I have 57 payments of 1217 each left which comes out to 69,369 with the interest. If I put the selling price of 58500 with the same loan it comes out to 64125 in the end of the loan period so I would write a check for $5244 for the difference to the buyer.
    Last edited by ladbrandy; 06-17-2016 at 06:45 AM.

Thread Information