Be your own boss, set your own value, do things your way! Beautiful 23 years established boutique optical in Palm Beach, Florida. Situated in a gorgeous newer office building with high traffic visibility, across from one of the most popular restaurants in town and within the famous Worth Avenue shopping district. Wonderful landlord with reasonable lease rates and terms. Turnkey operation with all necessary equipment and supplies. Inventory of approximately 350 frames, most of which are independent, exclusive collections. No insurance, no headaches. Excellent opportunity for Florida LDO or possibly OD satellite (optical shop is only 300 sq ft, but there is room for compact exam lane buildout or lease of up to 800 sq ft additional space within building). Motivated seller, moving very soon due to family reasons. Priced at $55K for quick sale.

Also available is a ~400 sq ft 1 bed/1 bath apartment, kitchenette with small refrigerator, toaster oven and microwave, A/C, fully furnished and equipped. Unit is in an historical, landmarked building featuring beautiful lobby, pool, huge terrace, 24-hr front desk/concierge. Located approx 1 mile from the optical boutique, and less than 1 block from Publix grocery, as well as several restaurants and shops within 2-3 blocks. Oh, and did I mention it's on the island, in Palm Beach, and only 2 blocks from the beach?!?! Current rent is $950/mo which INCLUDES water, electric, trash, cable and wifi!

What more could you ask for? Don't wait!!! PM me or email me at palmbeachopticalboutique@gmail.com for more info ASAP!!!