Thread: Get ready for New York! The Automatic Lens System will be released to the world!

Bad address email on file
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Big Smile Get ready for New York! The Automatic Lens System will be released to the world!

I have been working on this project for almost 10 years and we are getting close. We are lining up the best in the industry to be part of our team. My team does not even know that we will actually be utilizing lens designs that are not even available yet! Surprise

They are designed by LMS experts who work with the lens designers to get an even more effective product with regards to system, process and flow to ensure the results equal expectations while increasing processing efficiency. This is what we are all about and the reason the offerings have been so well received so far. Not one person in the optical chain has declined to participate in our platform.

Craig, Harry, Barry, Dave and others we can't mention yet!

WE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD ONE PAIR AT A TIME!

Manuf. Lens Surface Treatments
    Occupation
    Other Optical Manufacturer or Vendor

Blue Jumper We will change the world one pair at a time! .....................

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post

Not one person in the optical chain has declined to participate in our platform.

WE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD ONE PAIR AT A TIME!

Nobody that can learn something dramatically new, as you say, will decline to know about it.

One good advise is to protect your idea, and if you will not do it, somebody else might have the idea. Has all happened before.

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    I read the post and almost peed myself with excitement and I don't even know what I should be excited about!

Ophthalmic Optician
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    They are designed by LMS experts who work with the lens designers to get an even more effective product with regards to system, process and flow to ensure the results equal expectations while increasing processing efficiency.
    No offense, but this sounds like it was written by a government agency!

Still looking forward to seeing it...
    Ophthalmic Optician, Society to Advance Opticianry

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Ophthalmic Technician
    Automatic Lens System? I'm thinking something where you just put in the data and it makes the lens, start to finish, so you can just pop it in the frame it was made for. That really would be something.

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by Johns View Post

Thanks; that means we can charge double and be justified. Just like the government vendors and lens companies do to us now.

Your business model is actually the hardest to improve and that shows me what a great job you do in your niche of the world! We can improve your drill work and the premium type sales but the bargains and ft's are all yours.

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by Lelarep View Post
    Automatic Lens System? I'm thinking something where you just put in the data and it makes the lens, start to finish, so you can just pop it in the frame it was made for. That really would be something.

We are going to be close but you still need to finish the lens for the frame. The idea is to make it best possible when it does get to that point and we are on the way to that goal. Stay tuned for the release of a lens brand designed to work with the frame.

Ophthalmic Optician
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Thanks; that means we can charge double and be justified.
    LOL I knew there had to be a reason!
    Ophthalmic Optician, Society to Advance Opticianry

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Ophthalmic Technician
    We are going to be close but you still need to finish the lens for the frame. The idea is to make it best possible when it does get to that point and we are on the way to that goal. Stay tuned for the release of a lens brand designed to work with the frame.
    Very impressive. I look forward to hearing more.

Manuf. Lens Surface Treatments
    Occupation
    Other Optical Manufacturer or Vendor

Redhot Jumper that means we can charge double and be justified.

Thanks; that means we can charge double and be justified. Just like the government vendors and lens companies do to us now.
    ...........and the on-line seller will say: " We can reduce the price with a better and faster system". (whatever it is)

Occupation
    Other Eyecare-Related Field
    Quote Originally Posted by Johns View Post

+1. I don't get excited at hype anymore; usually never transpires to the level expected. Nonetheless we shall wait and see if the proof is in the pudding.

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by HindSight2020 View Post
    +1. I don't get excited at hype anymore; usually never transpires to the level expected. Nonetheless we shall wait and see if the proof is in the pudding.
    Since you can't get in my brain and really can't know what is coming; I will tell you that a vendor who everyone told me would not allow me to use their booth at Expo east is going to give me a section and do anything they can to help. I spoke with them yesterday.
    I got a note from another vendor at Expo who offered me the 2 booths they have as well. I got an email last night from someone waiting to be the first in Canada and they are putting me in-touch with another technology that compliments what we are building. They are already in 400 doors.
    The top finishing lab in the world is chomping at the bit to get this installed for them.

This is not hype; this is an idea that I have developed over 10 years and it is now going to happen. I have invested much $ and time to get to this point and anyone who does not have faith in what we are doing should bet against me which really is the same as fighting change.

Barry Santini called me to tell me that he spoke with someone who can't wait to get there hands on the system; they are one of the largest single doors in the US.

Don't know what you don't understand.

Johns actually does have insight into what we are planning and his business model is actually the one we are using to add a value line to our program. We are not sure if we can do it initially but it is on the table for his stores. He runs a business model he also created and seems to be working rather well for him that I have not heard of anyone else doing in the industry.

You can join to platform if you add value! Let me know what value you offer to the industry so we can see if the platform will expand your offerings or let you do it the same way as 2015. Either way life will go on and we will go forward.

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Will you be able to email or snail mail information for those who may be unable to attend expo?

Occupation
    Other Eyecare-Related Field
    Since you can't get in my brain and really can't know what is coming; I will tell you that a vendor who everyone told me would not allow me to use their booth at Expo east is going to give me a section and do anything they can to help. I spoke with them yesterday.
    I got a note from another vendor at Expo who offered me the 2 booths they have as well. I got an email last night from someone waiting to be the first in Canada and they are putting me in-touch with another technology that compliments what we are building. They are already in 400 doors.
    The top finishing lab in the world is chomping at the bit to get this installed for them.

This is not hype; this is an idea that I have developed over 10 years and it is now going to happen. I have invested much $ and time to get to this point and anyone who does not have faith in what we are doing should bet against me which really is the same as fighting change.

Barry Santini called me to tell me that he spoke with someone who can't wait to get there hands on the system; they are one of the largest single doors in the US.

Don't know what you don't understand.

Johns actually does have insight into what we are planning and his business model is actually the one we are using to add a value line to our program. We are not sure if we can do it initially but it is on the table for his stores. He runs a business model he also created and seems to be working rather well for him that I have not heard of anyone else doing in the industry.

You can join to platform if you add value! Let me know what value you offer to the industry so we can see if the platform will expand your offerings or let you do it the same way as 2015. Either way life will go on and we will go forward.
    I will be attending VEE this year. Send me your booth number and I will visit. I have access to hundreds of dispensaries across Canada. Cheers.

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by HindSight2020 View Post
    I will be attending VEE this year. Send me your booth number and I will visit. I have access to hundreds of dispensaries across Canada. Cheers.
    Call me prior; we are using a few booths of partners already but don't have enough staff to run a booth. We are setting up our partners to show the product and we will look for more contacts to add to the mix. We can change the optical world and Canada is ripe for change; they are charging your folks way more than we pay in the US.
    I Will PM you my number. I like the word Cheers.
    Craig

Thread Information