Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dreaming about a new lens system.

Bad address email on file
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by fjpod View Post
    what exactly are you selling here? I can't exactly get excited, or buy into it, or bet on it, if I don't know what it is except a "lens system".
    When you consider the industry does not have a system and this is a complete delivery model. Imagine the lenses actually being built to the specs set forth by the frame designer and the lenses by the wearer with assistance from an optical professional ( if they exist at a given location) but either way the client will get the best lenses possible for them and the frame.

We will be ready to show parts next week.

Occupation
    Other Eyecare-Related Field
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    When you consider the industry does not have a system and this is a complete delivery model. Imagine the lenses actually being built to the specs set forth by the frame designer and the lenses by the wearer with assistance from an optical professional ( if they exist at a given location) but either way the client will get the best lenses possible for them and the frame.

We will be ready to show parts next week.
    Are you attempting to connect the dispenser, frame supplier and lab all through a single point app delivery model? That's what I'm interpreting.

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by HindSight2020 View Post
    Are you attempting to connect the dispenser, frame supplier and lab all through a single point app delivery model? That's what I'm interpreting.
    Yes and we will include the lens and anything else you can imagine. Tint, transitions, polarized, index, design of lens at a value price.

Occupation
    Yes and we will include the lens and anything else you can imagine. Tint, transitions, polarized, index, design of lens at a value price.
    Which brand of lens at a value price? There are hundreds, perhaps thousands on the market currently.

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Which brand of lens at a value price? There are hundreds, perhaps thousands on the market currently.
    The thousands of brands available is what creates the opportunity for Auto Lens; it is a brand of lenses such as Varilux, Hoya, Shamir and the rest but we are powered by consumer demand. The current model does not take the end user into the consideration unless they get lucky.

You are free to call me if you want more information but this is wearing me out.

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

I love a challenge and our new www.autolensapp.com will donate $1 to charity for every pair ordered around the world; we are going to support Make A Wish and kid's groups home charities to start. I am going to a dinner tonight for MAW and will tell the group what we have planned.
    +1 Then I really wish you the best of luck!

Occupation
    Optical Wholesale Lab (other positions)
    [QUOTE=Craig;518750]What would we want to see in a new lens brand since we only have a few thousand already? It is time to break the mold and offer what you want to provide.

Give me some thoughts and we will see what we can deliver in the near future.

Craig

Craig,
    Looking forward to see what you guys are working on. One thing is certain. One hundred percent of good ideas and products have yet to be developed!

Occupation
    The thousands of brands available is what creates the opportunity for Auto Lens; it is a brand of lenses such as Varilux, Hoya, Shamir and the rest but we are powered by consumer demand. The current model does not take the end user into the consideration unless they get lucky.

You are free to call me if you want more information but this is wearing me out.
    Well, sorry to wear you out. But your pitch is so vague hence the many questions for clarification. Clearly, you've never worked in a marketing department. I'm still unsure what exactly it is you are selling/promoting.

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Well, sorry to wear you out. But your pitch is so vague hence the many questions for clarification. Clearly, you've never worked in a marketing department. I'm still unsure what exactly it is you are selling/promoting.
    I have asked you 5 times privately to call me and yet you continue to ask questions on a forum that I cannot answer in detail as of yet; this might not be for your lab anyway!

Best of Luck with your endeavors and we will now know we cannot serve all labs now.

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert_S View Post
    I'd like to see a combination of vistamesh technology and blue control coating in trivex material.
    They never got back to me? I told them we wanted to sell the product and they did not respond.???

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Optical Laboratory Technician
    Haha, strange

Thread Information