Vision Systems Inc. is proud to announce another great opportunity for our customers to acquire ZEISS "Factory" Reconditioned equipment. Due to the success of the ZEISS trade-in program , ZEISS has partnered with VSI to re-market these factory reconditioned units, such as the ZEISS Cirrus 4000, Cirrus 400, ZEISS IOL Master, ZEISS HFA 750i, ZEISS 740i, ZEISS Visucam Pro NM, ZEISS Visucam NM/FA, ZEISS Visante and the ZEISS Visulas to end users who are seeking high quality ZEISS solutions at a price point that best fits their budget and clinical needs.

ZEISS CERTIFIED FACTORY DIRECT EQUIPMENT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE:

HFA 740I Floppy: Quantity: 13
HFA 750I Floppy: Quantity: 10
HFA 740I USB: Quantity: 4
HFA 750I USB: Quantity: 5
IOL MASTER Version 5.4 Quantity: 5
IOL MASTER Version 5.5 Quantity: 5
Visucam Pro NM Quantity: 7
Cirrus 400 Quantity: 66
Cirrus 4000 Quantity: 56

When purchasing through VSI as an Authorized Dealer for ZEISS Factory Reconditioned instruments, you can be assured to receive the same quality and service as if you were purchasing directly from ZEISS. You can also take comfort in your purchase knowing that in addition to the legendary support VSI offers, you will also be registered in the ZEISS database as a customer on file and receive all of the many post sales and service benefits that comes with being a ZEISS customer.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VSI-zeiss-final-final.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	12469