Looking for wholesale vendor for my Afro-American clientele

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for wholesale vendor for my Afro-American clientele

Looking for frames specifically designed for the Afro-American population. Can anyone recommend a company that carries frames that both fit and are stylish. All suggestions appreciated.

Originally posted by eyedude View Post
    Looking for frames specifically designed for the Afro-American population. Can anyone recommend a company that carries frames that both fit and are stylish. All suggestions appreciated.
    What specifically defines an Afro-American frame.
    I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it. Mark Twain

Comment

To start with something that fits their bridge or lack of it. Not just adjustable nose pads. I'm sure there are companies focusing on that market.

Comment

Originally posted by eyedude View Post
        To start with something that fits their bridge or lack of it. Not just adjustable nose pads. I'm sure there are companies focusing on that market.
        Look for companies that offer "Asian Fit bridges" - Charmant might be a good start. I have found them to be good resource for bridges that are difficult to fit.
        Lost and confused in an optical wonderland!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Smith LDO View Post
          What specifically defines an Afro-American frame.
          Wide frames too, very wide.

Comment

When I worked in Connecticut 150,000 years ago, ESSENCE and CAZAL were both great sellers in that demographic. I can't vouch for any of their current styles, as I said it has been 150,000 years since I sold any of them.
            Patient, ".. Doctor says I have a subscription for stigmata.. Can you fill that?"
            Me, "..Um.. "

Comment

Prologue has great asian fit frames TC Chartan and Alexandra Peng collections. They have kids sizes and regular, just introduces some large ones that are the cat's meow for the larger african faces. We use a lot of them, and it's pretty easy to get an exclusive area where you are their only account. Their website drives patients to us from up to 100 miles away.

Comment

Working...
              X