Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The zeroes. (They're all obviously fake, BTW)

Occupation
    Optometrist

The zeroes. (They're all obviously fake, BTW)

16 CFR Part 456 ; Agency Information Collection Activities: Review; Comment Request Ophthalmic Practice Rule (Eyeglass Rule): FTC Project No. R511996 #00507

October 10, 2015 Submission Number: 00507

Commenter: Cole Farrell

State: Indiana

Initiative Name: 16 CFR Part 456 ; Agency Information Collection Activities: Review; Comment Request Ophthalmic Practice Rule (Eyeglass Rule): FTC Project No. R511996

I appreciate you registering my comment about Eyeglass Rule, 16 CFR Part 456, Project No. R511996. Recently I attempted to buy a second pair of reading glasses. Though I had received my eyeglass prescription only 16 months prior, and my prescription hadn't changed, I was forced to pay for a costly and inconvenient eye exam. I require eyeglasses to read, but my prescription rarely changes. The current structure is arbitrary, expensive, and seems unnecessary. Please allow us to use a prescription beyond a single year. Thank you.

Occupation
    Optometrist
    16 CFR Part 456 ; Agency Information Collection Activities: Review; Comment Request Ophthalmic Practice Rule (Eyeglass Rule): FTC Project No. R511996 #00552

October 19, 2015 Submission Number: 00552

Commenter: Shahyan Madhani

State: Texas

Initiative Name: 16 CFR Part 456 ; Agency Information Collection Activities: Review; Comment Request Ophthalmic Practice Rule (Eyeglass Rule): FTC Project No. R511996

I'd like to comment on Eyeglass Rule, 16 CFR Part 456, Project No. R511996. I recently tried to order glasses online and wasn't able to do so without my PD. Unfortunately, my doctor didn't provide that on my original prescription, so I had to either return to the optometrist or use online tools to measure this. Ultimately, the process took a full week longer than it needed to. It seems strange to me that when I order my contacts, all measurements come with my prescription, but not for my eyeglasses.

Occupation
    Optometrist
    16 CFR Part 456 ; Agency Information Collection Activities: Review; Comment Request Ophthalmic Practice Rule (Eyeglass Rule): FTC Project No. R511996 #00529

October 13, 2015 Submission Number: 00529

Commenter: Kirsten Bhattacharyya

State: Tennessee

I'd like to comment on Eyeglass Rule, 16 CFR Part 456, Project No. R511996. I'm currently required to update my prescription every 1-2 years, but I've worn glasses since I was 8 and my prescription has never changed. It seems a little silly that I have to take a day off work to go to an eye appointment when I know my prescription won't change for eyeglasses. Also, the inconsistencies with expiration date (it can be valid for as long as 5 years but also as short as 1 year) make getting a new prescription a little dubious. Thank you for this opportunity to comment.

Occupation
    Optometrist
    THESE BUTTACHARRA girls get around a lot...

16 CFR Part 456 ; Agency Information Collection Activities: Review; Comment Request Ophthalmic Practice Rule (Eyeglass Rule): FTC Project No. R511996 #00533

October 13, 2015 Submission Number: 00533

Commenter: Darlene Bhattacharyya

State: Kentucky

Thus comment is in regards to eyeglass rule , 16 CFR part 456, Project No R511996. I would like the ability of getting my prescription for eyeglasses made More accessible .

Occupation
    Optometrist
    WHAT SEEMS STRANGE IS THAT YOUR POST IS A CLONE WITH YOUR NAME SIGNED...

16 CFR Part 456 ; Agency Information Collection Activities: Review; Comment Request Ophthalmic Practice Rule (Eyeglass Rule): FTC Project No. R511996 #00534

October 13, 2015 Submission Number: 00534

Commenter: Brenes

State: New York

I'd like to comment on Eyeglass Rule, 16 CFR Part 456, Project No. R511996. I recently tried to order glasses online and wasn't able to do so without my PD. Unfortunately, my doctor didn't provide that on my original prescription, so I had to take a time-consuming trip to a few optical shops before finally obtaining that number. Ultimately, the process took a full week longer than it needed to. It seems strange to me that when I order my contacts, all measurements come with my prescription, but not for my eyeglasses

Occupation
    Optometrist
    16 CFR Part 456 ; Agency Information Collection Activities: Review; Comment Request Ophthalmic Practice Rule (Eyeglass Rule): FTC Project No. R511996 #00517

October 12, 2015 Submission Number: 00517

Commenter: Gregory Buntain

In reference to The Eyeglass Rule, 16 CFR Part 456, Project No. R511996. Please allow people to buy eyeglasses online. Many people are not able to leave their homes to get glasses which can make a huge difference in being able to be to work, read and cook. The prescriptions also expire too soon and not every one can afford to go to the doctor so often. The internet has created many social changes for the better by making things much more accessible to people who once would not normally have access to them, The Eyeglass Rule needs to be amended in order to be relevant in these modern times. Thank you, Gregory Buntain

Occupation
    Optometrist
    IT SEEMS THE CONSISTENT THEME IS EXTENDING THE RX EXPIRATION...

16 CFR Part 456 ; Agency Information Collection Activities: Review; Comment Request Ophthalmic Practice Rule (Eyeglass Rule): FTC Project No. R511996 #00519

October 12, 2015 Submission Number: 00519

Commenter: Kimberly Hansen

State: Minnesota

I appreciate the opportunity to comment on Eyeglass Rule, 16 CFR Part 456, Project No. R511996. My prescription rarely changes and I can see just fine out of my current glasses. It seems to me that I am incurring unnecessary medical expenses (and time) to have my same prescription renewed just because I want new eyeglasses. I believe I should be able to use a prescription for more than just a year. Thank you.

Occupation
    Optometrist
    NOTICE HOW THEY ALL START THE SAME WAY. WHAT A COINCIDENCE!

6 CFR Part 456 ; Agency Information Collection Activities: Review; Comment Request Ophthalmic Practice Rule (Eyeglass Rule): FTC Project No. R511996 #00477

October 9, 2015 Submission Number: 00477

Commenter: Evans

State: Maine

Due to Eyeglass Rule, 16 CFR Part 456, Project No. R511996, I recently had to get my prescription renewed in order to be able to purchase a new pair of eyeglasses, even though I could tell my prescription hadn't noticeably changed. Beyond the inconvenience, this was also an unnecessary expense.

Occupation
    Optometrist
    OH THE HUMANITY!

16 CFR Part 456 ; Agency Information Collection Activities: Review; Comment Request Ophthalmic Practice Rule (Eyeglass Rule): FTC Project No. R511996 #00376

October 8, 2015 Submission Number: 00376

Commenter: William Blumenthal

Subject: Eyeglass Rule, 16 CFR Part 456, Project No. R511996 I had an eyeglass prescription that did not have sufficient information on it - specifically the pupillary distance ("PD")- to allow me to order eye glasses online. I had to undergo another examination to obtain this dimension. It seems that this is an easy part of an eye exam and as unique to a person as the lens strength. Since all of this information is needed to produce eyeglasses, the examining doctor should be required to measure the PD and write it as part of the prescription, rather than to rely on a patient to remember and ask that this be done. Respectfully submitted.

Occupation
    Optometrist
    16 CFR Part 456 ; Agency Information Collection Activities: Review; Comment Request Ophthalmic Practice Rule (Eyeglass Rule): FTC Project No. R511996 #00383

October 8, 2015 Submission Number: 00383

Commenter: Cynthia Richards

Eyeglass Rule, 16 CFR Part 456, Project No. R511996 Please change the current rules so that prescriptions (at least for adults) do not expire for several years - in fact why do they need an expiration date at all? Let individuals determine if they need a new prescription. If it costs money to get a new prescription, people will just keep wearing the old glasses until their eyesight gets too bad. I am happy with my eyeglasses, see well with them, but when I went to buy sunglasses discovered that my "prescription" was out-of-date since it had been written for only one year. No reason for this. Thank you.

Occupation
    Optometrist
    EVERY SINGLE ONE MENTIONS THE FTC NUMBERS IN THEIR FIRST SENTENCE. I WONDER IF WARBY PAID THEIR STAFF OVERTIME TO WRITE THESE?

16 CFR Part 456 ; Agency Information Collection Activities: Review; Comment Request Ophthalmic Practice Rule (Eyeglass Rule): FTC Project No. R511996 #00412

October 8, 2015 Submission Number: 00412

Commenter: Paul Mendelsohn

State: Vermont

I would like to provide the following comments regarding the Eyeglass Rule, 16 CFR Part 456, Project No. R511996. Given the changing marketplace for Eyeglasses, I believe some changes are necessary to the rules in order to promote stronger competition and better options and pricing for consumers. I believe that the information provided in my written prescription, particularly the pupillary distance data, belongs to me and I should be entitled to provide that information to any eyeglass provider of my choosing. In addition, I believe that my prescribing Doctor or Ophthalmologist should be required to provide my eyeglass data to any retailer upon my legal consent, if the written document is unavailable. I believe that these changes to the Eyeglass Rule are necessary in order to promote fair competition. It is through this competition within the marketplace, that will allow for the best price discovery and options for consumers.

looking up the answers smallworld's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    I already posted about this in a previous thread. Did you see the post Fez posted where the person left the original prompts "my name is xxx I'm XXX years old. .."

Occupation
    Optometrist
    THIS ONE'S NOT FAKE... JUST SERIOUSLY WRONG.

16 CFR Part 456 ; Agency Information Collection Activities: Review; Comment Request Ophthalmic Practice Rule (Eyeglass Rule): FTC Project No. R511996 #00500

October 9, 2015 Submission Number: 00500

Commenter: Kenneth Schwartz

State: California

Thank you in advance for opening up the Ophthalmic Practice Rule aka Eyeglass Rule for comment. I am a Licensed Certified Dispensing Optician in CA. Practicing in excess of 42 years. Please see my comments below which reflect a long overdue update to ensure the continuing rights of patients in the eyewear industry. 1. The Pupillary Distance (PD) must be included when redefining the Rule of an "Eyeglass prescription": The PD is equally as important in filling the prescription (Rx) correctly and completely, as the Refractive error portion of the Rx is. The PD measurement determines the proper placement of the Optical Center of the Rx lens in front of the patients eye. Proper placement mitigates any unwanted Prism in the eyeglasses. Unwanted prism causes Object displacement both in the distance and for near vision. Displaced objects in the distance create an "unsafe" visual situation and it is potentially very dangerous. Displaced objects at near can create double vision and/or object ghosting. Without including the PD on the written or phone stated prescription, it is absolutely "incomplete" and unfair to the patient. The Rule should be in favor of giving the "patient" a complete prescription which includes the PD. 2. Prescription sharing and Verification by Opticians, Optometrists and Ophthalmologist: The Rule should be in favor of the patient/consumer for a prompt response of 1 business day from the initial Rx request, by any Licensed Opticianry, Optometry or Ophthalmology practice, requesting a "complete" patient Eyeglass or Contact lens prescription. 3. Prescription Term: The Rule should reflect that all prescriptions should be valid for up to 3 years, unless there are medically justifiable reasons for a shorter term. 4. Neutralization: The rule should be expanded to allow for Verification and Duplication of an existing prescription eyeglass, by verifying the Rx power and PD, using the lensometer (lens power verification device). This procedure is referred to as Neutralization in the eyeglass industry. Licensed Optometrist and Opticians should be allowed to facilitate patients by Neutralizing and duplicating their existing eyewear. This "very" accurate Rx verification is done using the same procedure that is used to check the prescription at the Rx Fabrication facility and again at the point of dispensing for accuracy. The Rule should reflect a patients right to choose to use the same prescription as they have been wearing, without having to return to or requiring authorization by their Dr. 5. Duplicate written Prescription: The Rule should be in favor of giving a complete duplicate prescription to a patient as general procedure. The Rule should also be expanded that upon patient request and patient verification, a prescription should be forwarded to the patient by fax or e-mail transmission, within 1 business day from any licensed Opticanry, Optometry or Ophthalmology practice.

Occupation
    Optometrist
    SEVERE PLAGIARISM? YOU BE THE JUDGE.

16 CFR Part 456 ; Agency Information Collection Activities: Review; Comment Request Ophthalmic Practice Rule (Eyeglass Rule): FTC Project No. R511996 #00367

October 6, 2015 Submission Number: 00367

Commenter: Haque

I'd like to comment on Eyeglass Rule, 16 CFR Part 456, Project No. R511996. I recently tried to order glasses online and wasn't able to do so without my PD. Unfortunately, my doctor didn't provide that on my original prescription, so I had to take a time-consuming trip to a few optical shops before finally obtaining that number. Ultimately, the process took a full week longer than it needed to. It seems strange to me that when I order my contacts, all measurements come with my prescription, but not for my eyeglasses.

Occupation
    Optometrist
    THIS IS WHAT YOU WERE SAYIN' SMALLY...TOO DUMB TO EVEN FILL THE FORM LETTER OUT PROPERLY!

16 CFR Part 456 ; Agency Information Collection Activities: Review; Comment Request Ophthalmic Practice Rule (Eyeglass Rule): FTC Project No. R511996 #00331

September 28, 2015 Submission Number: 00331

Commenter: Schermerhorn-Cousens

State: California

I'd like to comment on Eyeglass Rule, 16 CFR Part 456, Project No. R511996. I recently tried to order glasses online and had a difficult time because: I've worn glasses for X years and my prescription has only changed a few times. It doesn't make sense to have my prescription re-evaluated annually when it usually ends up being the exact same. I'm confident that I can self-determine when I should go get my eyes checked, just like I do for every other aspect of my health. Unfortunately, my doctor didn't provide my PD on my original prescription, so I had to take extra steps to finally obtain that number. Ultimately, the process took longer than it needed to. (It seems strange to me that when I order my contacts, all measurements come with my prescription, but not for my eyeglasses.) I placed an order for glasses recently but didn't have a copy of my prescription handy; instead, I asked the optical shop to call my doctor and verify my prescription, just like they do for my contacts. But the doctor never called them back. So basically, the doctor is holding my medical information from me and not letting me buy glasses from a place I choose? That doesn't seem right.

Occupation
    Optometrist
    I can't post them all. Seriously there are dozens upon dozens of form letters.

Occupation
    Optometrist
    OK, ONE BEAUT. THIS A-HOLE MUST BE VP OF MARKETING AT WARBY!

16 CFR Part 456 ; Agency Information Collection Activities: Review; Comment Request Ophthalmic Practice Rule (Eyeglass Rule): FTC Project No. R511996 #00272

September 22, 2015 Submission Number: 00272

Commenter: Paul W. Mackey

State: New Jersey

Dear FTC, This is a comment on Eyeglass Rule, 16 CFR Part 456, Project No. R511996. It needs to be amended!! I am an angry, frustrated, inconvenienced, ripped off, and outraged consumer who has been subjected to constant abuse from monopoly and unfair practices engaged in by prescription eyewear stores who adamantly refuse, even upon request, to provide me with my ocular distance measurement even though that number is an essential part of my prescription and is necessary for me to purchase eyeglasses either online or from another eyewear store. The obvious intent of the refusal to provide me with my ocular distance as part of my prescription for eyeglasses is to force me to purchase eyewear at hugely increased cost. It is part of a conscious scheme to force me into purchasing or filling my prescription only in person at stores with inflated non-completive prices. It is non-competitive, an abuse of consumers, prevents poor consumers and their children from even accessing eyewear, and is costing consumers untold hundreds of millions in additional costs. All of this is especially true because Optometrists, with rare exception, are conflicted because they themselves sell prescription eyewear lenses and frames or are associated with or employed by the companies that own the stores. The only reason for withholding ocular distance from the consumer is to prevent competition by forcing the consumer to purchase in store eyewear. Without the ocular distance I am hugely inconvenienced in my efforts, as a retiree on limited income, to purchase affordable glasses, especially since loss of glasses is common. I pay for my eye exam and have the exam performed on my eyes because of my need to see. As part of that exam, I need a prescription that allows me to obtain the glasses from whatever location I decide. It is called consumer choice. I am entitled as a consumer to have my ocular distance measured by my Optometrist not a clerk trying to sell me eyeglass frames at enormous cost. As a consumer I am cheated three times. Once, I pay for an exam the results of which, the prescription, is partly useless, secondly, even though I paid for the exam, my ocular distance is measured by a clerk instead of my licensed and trained Optometrist, and thirdly, I get ripped off when I buy the lenses and frames. My ocular distance should not be a secret; it should be shown on my prescription to encourage competition and for customer convenience. The usual practice of refusing to provide me with my ocular distance and requiring that I buy eyeglasses before my ocular distance is even measured, is outrageous and is part of a carefully contrived design by Optometrists and eyewear stores to facilitate ripping me off. Cost is everything. Lost one pair and then another and then another, and, amazingly, another. Give me a break! Make those Optometrists give me my ocular distance!!! Please follow the mandate of the FTC Act and modify FTC Rule 4.9 ( c), 16 CFR 4.9 ( c) to require that all prescriptions for eyeglasses written by Optomitrists contain the required ocular distance measurement. Act to encourage competition, ensure quality, ensure accuracy, avoid consumer abuse, eliminate monopoly, benefit the poor and children, and save consumers fortunes in unnecessary costs. Doing so is a part of your legal mandate. Please act to protect me and others. Thank you for your time and consideration. Paul

Occupation
    Optometrist
    OK, PROOF POSITIVE THAT WARBY HAS SPAMMED THE FTC COMMENTS SITE: THIS IS THE FORM LETTER FILLED IN BY SOMEONE ADMITTING THEY WORK AT WARBY. SURPRISING THAT SCHUMER IS A NY SENATOR. PROBABLY COINCIDENTAL.

16 CFR Part 456 ; Agency Information Collection Activities: Review; Comment Request Ophthalmic Practice Rule (Eyeglass Rule): FTC Project No. R511996 #00034

September 13, 2015 Submission Number: 00034

Commenter: Janeice DeLisle

State: Minnesota

I'd like to comment on Eyeglass Rule, 16 CFR Part 456, Project No. R511996. I work for Warby Parker, where most people order glasses online - which requires you to provide a PD, which most doctors don't provide on original prescriptions. It seems strange to me that when people order contacts, all measurements come with their prescription, but not for their eyeglasses. We also call doctors for the patient and verify prescriptions, just like other opticals do for contacts. But some doctors never call us back. So basically, the doctor is holding their medical information from us and not letting the patient buy glasses from a place they choose? That doesn't seem right. I also feel that that a doctor shouldn't write a prescription for 1-2 years without having medical justification - I'm confident that anyone can self-determine when they should go get their eyes checked, just like they do for every other aspect of their health. Thank you.

Occupation
    Other Eyecare-Related Field
    16 CFR Part 456 ; Agency Information Collection Activities: Review; Comment Request Ophthalmic Practice Rule (Eyeglass Rule): FTC Project No. R511996 #00500

October 6, 2015 Submission Number: 00367

Commenter: IP Freely

State: of Confusion

I would like to point out that glasses are to expensive and doctor and opticians should be required to bring the world into focus without glasses by pumping the atmosphere with a series of gasses that changes the index of refraction of the earth to more accomadate me. Also my optician constantly complains about me asking him to take a look at my car, I have seen him in his driveway at home working on his car so I know he can fix them mine is burning too much oil and I just need him to replace a few gaskets. While he's there because I know he is going to complain if this rule can incorporate some kind of verbage to have him flush the coolant that would save me even more money. The rule needs to reflect the fact that it takes too long for an exam and getting the glasses, if the exam can be shortened to 6 minutes and come with a hot coffee I can save time at starbucks and the doctor still gets 1 minute to check my eye's after he makes me coffee. The optician doesn't even need anytime to fill the prescription please see the pumping the atmosphere with specific gasses from above. I also feel that since I am currently in the office for at least an hour their ought to be some kind of compensation for my time (after all my time is valuable).

BTW, if you can update the rule to correct these further errors that would be great.
    1. Mandatory that Santa brings everything on my wish list (strike the naughty or nice rider).
    2. Get rid of traffic between the hours I commute to and from work (or just make it so I never have to work FREE glasses and exams is a good start).
    3. A flying car supplied by the doctor or optician because they must be rolling in the dough.
    4. Dough would be nice too (compensation for even thinking about and optometrist, ophthalmologist, or optician)
    5. All this talk about dough made me hungry, a breakfast doughnut delivery every morning.
    6. It's not fair that the doctor only make me coffee when I visit the office, add on a coffee with that morning doughnut.
    7. A flying cat that barks like a dog with lasers coming out of it's eye's.
    8. If the dog can come with a key fob so I don't loose it, I think doctors and opticians should pay for that as well.
    9. A whole buttload more of those senators who complain about doctors and opticians, while getting next to nothing done.
    10. Last but not least unlimited wishes, can't forget unlimited wishes that's what you always use your last wish on right.
    http://www.opticians.cc

Creator of the industries 1st HTML5 Browser based tracer software.
    Creator of the industries 1st Mac tracer software.
    Creator of the industries 1st Linux tracer software.

Occupation
    Dear Mr Freely,

In response to your comments:

BTW, if you can update the rule to correct these further errors that would be great.

1. Mandatory that Santa brings everything on my wish list (strike the naughty or nice rider). (That's why we created the welfare system so that we can pay for everything you need and you can buy all the things you want)
    2. Get rid of traffic between the hours I commute to and from work (or just make it so I never have to work FREE glasses and exams is a good start). (unfortunately we create traffic so that everyone is late and we can put up cameras that go off at weird speeds and time to generate out steak dinner money, you should have seen Shummer last night he made a steak suit at Ruth Chris we had to buy every last steak in the place to do it but it was worth the laugh and don't worry we'll stick the bill to those eveil doctors you mentioned, you're welcome).
    3. A flying car supplied by the doctor or optician because they must be rolling in the dough. (unfortunately we have been trying to mandate doctors and opticians to make you a flying car, but they're still complaining about making a pair of glasses for us that allows us to see everywhere in focus all at the same time without any distortion. If they can get that right next up on the agenda is the ability to see through walls, then I guess we can get them to make flying cars.)
    4. Dough would be nice too (compensation for even thinking about and optometrist, ophthalmologist, or optician) (we know that's why we are spending a ridiculous amount of time and money on this rule right now and we are rolling in the lobbying money)
    5. All this talk about dough made me hungry, a breakfast doughnut delivery every morning. (can't help you with that one we call ours "page's", it would be nice to maybe turn doctors and opticians into "page's" maybe the next time we review this rule)
    6. It's not fair that the doctor only make me coffee when I visit the office, add on a coffee with that morning doughnut. (coffee with morning doughnuts, you do have to see to make coffee so that makes sense that it should be part of your prescription)
    7. A flying cat that barks like a dog with lasers coming out of it's eye's. (at first we tought you might be ludicrous for the suggestion of a flying cat that barks but the lasers out of the eye's really brought it home that is eye related so should be included with your prescription. They stopped doing the Bud bowla few years back during superbowl half time so maybe we should mandate a 24 pack of barking laser eyed cats so you can have a Bud bowl of your own)
    8. If the dog can come with a key fob so I don't loose it, I think doctors and opticians should pay for that as well. (yeah definitely key fobs so you don't loose them)
    9. A whole buttload more of those senators who complain about doctors and opticians, while getting next to nothing done. (next to nothing is 1 which is something, thank you for your kind comments)
    10. Last but not least unlimited wishes, can't forget unlimited wishes that's what you always use your last wish on right. (that's why we review these rules every so often but those really dumb rules stay around forever you're welcome.)
    http://www.opticians.cc

Creator of the industries 1st HTML5 Browser based tracer software.
    Creator of the industries 1st Mac tracer software.
    Creator of the industries 1st Linux tracer software.

Master OptiBoarder OptiBoard Silver Supporter Barry Santini's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    They seem to like treatment plans, drk. Just not ones that time out too early, according to "their" perspective.

B

Occupation
    Optometrist
    I'm not against removal of expiration dates.

Occupation
    Their is no such thing as an accurately measured PD. The gold standard dictates many measurements with various devices averaged out as well as analyzed for statistical correlation. The PD over time is a powerful indicator of accuracy and in many cases can quickly prevent problematic jobs from rearing their ugly head. Not every optician puts as much time or effort into measuring things and I can't exactly say I put much effort into it since it's mostly a simple procedure. I find it interesting that a PD can be fought for so hard but understanding of a PD is still so rudimentary. So I give someone a PD and they purchase online, their is no way to provide a seg height and outside of frames directs proprietary super secret method for guesstimating glasses will still be mediocre. Unfortunately the issue of mediocre being good enough still exists.

OptiBoard Professional
    Occupation
    Optometrist
    Ohhhhhh WP is in NY? THAT is where Schmucky is getting this bee in his bonnet from... Not sure why I always assumed they were from Cali. Maybe it was the goofy name that made me think that. Will soon become the MySpace of eyewear...

OptiBoard Professional
    Occupation
    Optometrist
    Quote Originally Posted by drk View Post
    I'm not against removal of expiration dates.
    That's kinda surprising lol

Thread Information