Thread: Complete High End Dispensary EYE DESIGNS MILAN COLLECTION

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Other Eyecare-Related Field

Complete High End Dispensary EYE DESIGNS MILAN COLLECTION

My plans to open an independent dispensary have changed. I have enough displays to outfit your new office or do a remodel at significant savings over new. These displays new with tax and shipping would be over $60,000.

The Displays I have, are in secure storage in a suburb of Minneapolis Minnesota, they are the
    MILAN COLLECTION by EYEDESIGNS.

They are top of the line displays and I feel will have an immediate impact and make a great impression for any office that is going to be adding or remodeling a dispensary. The main frame boards (6) have an led lid graphic display at the top of each board. Each board can display 64 pieces which you can use the stock graphics, or have a custom print made to suit your preference these are illuminated with leds. they also have small LED pendant lights thats are on a beautiful thin double metal wire base that direct light directly on the frames themselves. I have 2 more beautiful displays that have I believe has 6 glass shelves, these are very customizable and allow for great merchandising displays, these have full length LED lights to light up the entire display. I also have 1 Led Shelve unit it has 5 shelves that are illuminated from the inside projecting light up and down, this unit is awesome as well. The glass shelve units and the LED shelf unit, are 36" wide and have a deep base coming out 24 1/2 inches from the wall, the bases are also 24" high for a total height of 90", these 3 units also have 4 full width drawers that are thin maybe 5 inches apiece, they are great for storing more frames or securing frames away from sticky fingers. The frame boards have shallow bases that come out I believe is 16' or 18" my memory, and they are 43" wide again with a total height of 90".

These displays are probably the easiest displays to install ever, the bases have holes in the top and are freestanding on adjustable metal legs, the top of the unit has wooden dowels that fit into the holes on the base, and from there you plug them in and install 2 wall anchors to make sure top is secure to the wall. I also have 3 very substantial Mirrors, these are built out of the same wood as the displays, the mirror units are 18 wide by 84" tall and the wood part is a full 3" thick, these are very rich and definitely add to the beauty of these displays.

I also have 3 dispensing tables from the Milan collection as well, these are very modern and have a single steel leg supporting the table top, and the other end meshes up with the desk/computer base, the base itself 22" square, with the desktop itself coming out an addition 36" for a total of 22x58.

I also have a number of nice chairs which could be used at the dispensing tables and the waiting room, these also are very modern and nice and work very well with the look. I believe I have around 10-12 of those, but not 100% sure on the exact number.

In Summary I have

1. 6 Frame Boards and shallow bases @ $4534.00 each =$27204.00
    2. 2 Glass shelve units with elliptical cutouts, model G5EP436ML @ $5307.00 = $10614.00
    3. 1 Led shelve unit FSD4D36Ml @$6513.00 = $6513.00
    4. 3 dispensing table bases model # DTADCABML @$968.00, plus desktop model DT361LML @ $471.00 = $4317.00
    5. 3 Mirror Wall Units model FLMPML @ $709.00 = $2127.00
    6. 10 chairs?(not 100% sure on number) @ $300.00 = $3000.00

Total for all of this is $53775.00 plus shipping and tax is easily over $60,000 if were purchasing brand new from Eye Design,

I am asking $30,000 or for the best REASONABLE offer.

I can be reached here or email at bowhunter59@gmail.com or my cell is 612-716-0866.

I do not have the best photos but do have a few I can send otherwise you can look on the Eye Design website under Milan collection to see the impact and beauty these displays have in an office. I keep getting a failed message trying to post the pictures i do have.

here is a youtube video highlighting these displays.
    ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WusOrUaRuB8

Thanks for looking, Jeff.

Last edited by bowhunter0_0; 09-24-2015 at 05:36 PM.

Ophthalmic Optician
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Did you purchase these new? Have they ever been installed? Are they in factory crates?
    Ophthalmic Optician, Society to Advance Opticianry

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Quote Originally Posted by Johns View Post
    Did you purchase these new? Have they ever been installed? Are they in factory crates?
    Hello, These are not in factory crates, I purchased them from a failed OD practice, that from what i understood was way overextended and had to close up. They had been installed approximately 1 year. I would say they are in "new" condition, As they have been handled with extreme care and stored in a climate controlled inside storage unit since I purchased them.

Ophthalmic Optician
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by bowhunter0_0 View Post
    Hello, These are not in factory crates, I purchased them from a failed OD practice, that from what i understood was way overextended and had to close up. They had been installed approximately 1 year. I would say they are in "new" condition, As they have been handled with extreme care and stored in a climate controlled inside storage unit since I purchased them.
    Thanks
    Ophthalmic Optician, Society to Advance Opticianry

OptiBoard Professional
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    I am very interested, can you email me pictures?

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Quote Originally Posted by 9520g View Post
    I am very interested, can you email me pictures?
    Sorry for the delay,I didn't receive an email that I had a request and just saw this tonight. I can't get pics to post on this site, but would be happy to email you the few that I do have. If you would either post your email address here or email me at bowhunter59@gmail.com I will send you the pics I do have before going in storage, you can also reach me on my cell at 612-716-0866. Thanks Jeff.

Thread Information