Dont read any further if you haven't seen the new Star Trek Movie yet....I'm about to offer my review!

It started out great (Opening credits and the first scene realy set the tone for a great movie)

It kept buiding (sometimes slowly) And it got to the point where I was finally convinced that the bad guy was really bad and Picard had had enough. Both the good guys ship and the bad guys ship were all beat to #ell. Picard decides, when the "auto destruct sequence command isnt functionig, to ram his ship right into the the other ship. (Awesome scene)
And then, with a giant gaping hole opened up into space from the bridge of the Enterprise and Both ships smooshed up together....Picard lept from the Captains Chair even though he was a bloody mess of flesh and torn clothing. His anger gave him the will to crawl out the gaping hole onto the deck of the ship where one of the best fist fights ever filmed ensued. Neither party refusing to give up.....win or die or both! Meanwhile Data climbs over to the bad guys ship because The bad guys ship is full of deadly radiation and the bad guy DID set his auto destruct sequence into motion. The Ship has to go or everyone dies. So Data shakes the ship loose and backs it out. In an amazing feat that only Data could do, he manages to steer the ship into the nearby sun where he and it explode safely away from the enterprise...but not before sending one last transmission that the Enterprise recieves but cannot listen to right away because of the state of the ship. Picard finally over powers the bad guy and gives him one last gigantic boot in the face and tells him to get the #@$!*& off his ship.

Now the enterprise is pretty much hanging lifeless in space and all are sad over Datas death. At some point, datas last message is discovered and it is both profound and humerous and something only Data could say....maybe something about being human. But we will never know because After Picard crashed the ship The movie didnt happen the way I just wrote it. Instead.....The movie became what I would describe as the Pittsburgh Steelers Offense.....It can get inside the twenty but it cant score. The movie suddenly Sucked. It didnt know where to go. It limped away like a helpless cripple. Those idiots at Paramount somehow managed to screw up again. (Another screw up was when they killed Kirk by having him fall off a cliff and then, as if that wasnt bad enough; his last words were "Oh My"....what does that mean????)

That's my review (Can you tell I am passionate about these kinds of things?)