Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Optometrist needed to join Spectacles team in Fayetteville, NC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Optometrist needed to join Spectacles team in Fayetteville, NC!

A doctor is needed to join the Spectacles Eyewear team in Fayetteville, North Carolina!

I would like to inform you of a vacancy in the doctors office next door to Spectacles. This turnkey office would be a great opportunity for a doctor to have a full-time practice or a multiple location practice.
    With extensive patient records to provide a strong client base, administrative support from the staff at Spectacles, and doctor promotions in all of our media advertising, you would also have the support of an established name in its twenty-second year of business. I know that both parties could benefit from this professional relationship.
    If you or anyone you know is looking for a full-time practice or adding this location as a multiple practice, feel free to contact me for any additional information. A guarantee will be considered and also will be given to full or part ownership of the optical shop. Please call us at 910-864-2700. Any expressed interest will be kept completely confidential.

Sincerely,
    Rick Reichert
Working...
X