Thread: This looks interesting

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

This looks interesting

http://opticertificationprep.webs.com/ Was advertised in OCT EYECARE BUSINESS magazine. Haven't tried yet. Have any of you?

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by tx11 View Post
    http://opticertificationprep.webs.com/ Was advertised in OCT EYECARE BUSINESS magazine. Haven't tried yet. Have any of you?
    I was feeling really good about myself today tx11, then I saw this. This made me so mad I can't color inside the lines. So our profession has been reduced to the LCD(lowest common denominator, for us that don't know) and it's up to crayons and talking fruit to get us through the ABO. I'm rethinking bringing Fisher-Price into the office and trading in my Benz for a Big Wheel. I definitely need a time out with my bottle.
    I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it. Mark Twain

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Oh, thank goodness for talking fruit. I mean how would I get through my day without an apple telling me how to measure a seg? Typically it my cereal that motivates me. Gives me the ole pep talk. You can do it tiger, you got this! Now go get a coffee and ask the blueberry muffin what time you need to be to work, and go put on some pants for christsakes! My co-workers have already purchased crayons for me to make notes on all my jobs because apparently I"don't know what im doing" and "everything I do is wrong" and "Put down that orange, it's fruit and not your friend". Why just today my boss had a talk with me in the miracle ear room holding what looked like an 8" knife and had "the talk" with me entirely to close to the sound proof room. I told him with tears in my eyes that "it didn't need to come to this, and whatever it was I could fix it!" He quickly realized that he was pointing a knife at me and was slowly backing me into the sound proof room....... It's not what it looks like Honest. My point is, fruit is your friend. You can learn alot from a talking apple. It's ok to draw your notes in crayon and if you can't listen to your cereal, who can you listen to?

Thanks for listining

Thread Information