Thread: SmartOD.com We Care about being able to compete with national chains!

Bad address email on file
    Occupation
    Other Optical Manufacturer or Vendor

SmartOD.com We Care about being able to compete with national chains!

Introducing SmartOD.com
    Created by OD's for OD'S
    Our mission is to keep your customer from walking out of your store with your prescription and increase your profits. We do this by providing great frames and lenses at factory direct prices.

Every day independent OD’s are losing the competition against the increasing pressure brought on by the national retail stores. Many practices have asked themselves “can I offer the same deals as the national chains and can I make money?”

At SmartOD we say yes!

Purchase your frames and lenses at factory direct pricing with SmartOD.com and you can offer your customers competitive prices like the national chains and keep your customers in your store. Testimonials from our current customer’s speak for themselves.

From Dr. Faive Kovalis, Founder and CEO of Kovallis Eyewear:
    “We are going through difficult financial times in the United States.With my company I feel an obligation to support the opticians and doctors alike so that they are able to maintain a high quality business and pass on to their customers and patients affordable, high quality frames.
    We offer:
    Superior Quality, Lowest Price, Highest value, Personalized Service!

Your Sales Consultant: Adam@smartOD.com
    Phone: 505-203-4278

Call, text, or email with any questions!

Thank you,
    Adam Gallegos.

Occupation
    Here Are some Testimonials from SmartOD.com

Faive,
    I've been a SmartOD customer for a while and the frames are top quality and a great value to my practice. I'm happy SmartOD has found a way to help me compete in today's optical market. This is the first doctor group that I have joined that truly gives me an edge and true value for my money.
    Dr. Dan Dieterichs

I have recently started using smartod.com to buy frames for my optometric office and was amazed at the quality and price of the eye wear. Faive Kovalis has an incredible new idea of buying direct from the frame manufacturers and selling direct to private optometrists. This arrangement will help me compete in today's very competitive market and help my bottom line. I look forward to a long and beneficial relationship with smartod.com.
    sincerely,
    Stuart Heller od

Faive,
    I have been extremely pleased with SmartOD.com since its inception. I have been a custom of Kovalis for several years and never had any problems with the frames. They are high quality and sell very well. To me, ordering frames from SmartOD is a no-brainer and they support private practice optometry. There is no contract or obligation – you just order what you want at any time and you can offer your patients higher quality frames at a lower price point. I also really like that the customer service is excellent and they gladly welcome any feedback. Any O.D. should at least give them a try!
    Scott Caughell, O.D., FAAO
    Warsaw Family Eyecare
    Scott J. Caughell, O.D., FAAO
    Primary Care & Pediatric Optometrist
    warsaweye.com

Why I love SmartOD,
    I am a sole practitioner in a very competitive market. I began using Kovalis frames (GiGi and Golf-flex) about 3 years ago when a rep came by and asked me to try some of their frames. I was looking for an alternative to Coach and Altair specifically. What I found was a selection of frame that my patients loved even though they were not “name-branded”. But, one thing impressed me more than that. It was that these frames were SOLID. They very rarely have breakage, or defects. The styling is fantastic.
    Now, with the incredible pricing through the SmartOD program, why would I buy much of anything else? My profitability on these frames is through the roof! I can offer these frames to my patients a price that even they are surprised about. I don’t get wiped out by the low reimbursement from VCP’s. Considering all that SmartOD is doing with frames pricing and now lens pricing, the future looks very good.
    Alan D. Grover, O.D.
    Tulsa, OK

Adam@SmartOD.com
    505-203-4278

Occupation
    Frequently Asked Questions. SmartOD.com

All orders over $50 have free shipping.

All other shipping prices are calculated at the end of your order.

When sending a customer frame for edging, shipping labels are available upon request.

Once you receive your frame order and you are not satisfied with a frame style, color, or just doesn't fit. We will provide a shipping label for exchange or credit.

Occupation
    Limited Time Offer! From SmartOD.com

For trying our SmartOD.com program and ordering nine frames or more from our Kovalis Eyewear lines, you will receive a $25 VISA card.

Adam@SmartOD.com

Occupation
    WE REPRESENT THE IDEA THAT YOU CAN COMPETE WITH NATIONAL CHAINS! Don't take a back seat. Visit are website and register for free! (Referred by Adam Gallegos) Once you register you can see the savings for yourself!

www.SmartOD.com

Adam Gallegos.

Occupation
    http://www.SmartOD.com

I'm adding another Link because the other link is not connecting.

Occupation
    Frequently Asked Questions:
    1. How do I know these frames are really high quality? These frames have been sold for the past several years for $48 to $68 per frame. But we also offer the following guarantee. If after receiving your shipment you are not satisfied with the quality of the frames - simply return them to SmartOD.com. You will receive a full refund and be removed as a member.
    2. How can SmartOD.com offer top quality frames at such a low cost? SmartOD.com has removed many of the costs of selling. a. There are no special discounts or deals b. By ordering on the web we do not pay for a sales representative to visit your office. c. Since you purchase through Newton we have eliminated credit risk and collection costs.

3. What if I cannot sell the frames? The best solution to this problem is to offer your opticians a spiff (bonus) for selling SmartOD.com frames. The spiff can be as simple as $5 (or anything you choose) per frame sold. Of course you can always offer special discounts to your customers; such as, buy 1 get the second pair at 50% off. This offer can dramatically increase the number of frames sold and your overall profit.

4. How long do I have to be a member of SmartOD.com? You can cancel your membership any time.
    5. What about warranties, returns and exchanges? SmartOD.com frames carry the standard factory warranty. If a frame is defective - simply return it for a free replacement. You may also exchange up to 10% of your past purchases for any reason.
    6. Do you offer Medicaid frames? Yes - our Thrifty frames are designed to serve this market segment. These frames are a good value and will perform well for your patients.
    7. Will you have other products at factory direct prices? Yes - we are working on cases, cleaning cloths and other optical accessories. Contact lenses can be purchased through Newton at the lowest cost possible.

Occupation
    Our Medicaid program includes:

A Kovalis thrifty frame + Lens + Edging and Labor for 1-price.

Visit http://www.SmartOD.com for pricing on CR-39 - Polycarbonate - And Poly aspherical, Frame and lens packages.

SmartOD 720-539-9494

Occupation

Occupation
    Introducing the new website for SmartOD.com Our website is now more user friendly, and more informative. If you want to save money using quality products sign up today!

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us! contact info can be found on the website@ http://www.SmartOD.com my personal info is Adam@SmartOD.com cell# 505-203-4278

Don't forget to mention Optiboard.com! Ask me how you can receive a smart mirror at no additional cost! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Goc...ature=youtu.be

Thread Information