Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DemandForce vs SolutionReach

OptiBoard Professional
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

DemandForce vs SolutionReach

We currently use DemandForce and being gradually talked into SolutionReach by their people. Has anyone here used both and willing to share their experiences?

Bad address email on file
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    We use DemandForce (a few years now) and could not see a reason to justify a switch to SolutionReach. They are marketing people through and through and do a good job of throwing numbers and vocabulary around that makes it seem like a very justifiable switch, but I happen to come from a background that understands the vocabulary and numbers to understand that we were not gaining anything tangible by switching.

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Optometrist
    i have used solution reach for about 3 years now. It is the only one i have every used but I have been very happy with the software because of how well it integrates with my EHR (Crystal PM). Not only does it handle all of our recall, but automatically updates our schedule with patient responses and automatically sends out notices when glasses and contacts are checked in. I also think they do a great job with the way they handle surveys and have really boosted our web presence.

Ophthalmic Optician
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    I have looked at both, and settled on Solution Reach. Much more comprehensive, and although we are currently using only a fraction of it, it's worth every penny. The patient notification abilities are awesome!
    Ophthalmic Optician, Society to Advance Opticianry

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    We found more than $100/month savings for very similar service options switching to Solutionreach from DemandForce. Since DF was bought out by Intuit, their service quality looked to take a lemming leap of a proverbial cliff sadly.

Ophthalmic Optician
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    [QUOTE=Uilleann;494089]We found more than $100/month savings for very similar service options switching to Solutionreach from DemandForce. Since DF was bought out by Intuit, their service quality looked to take a lemming leap of a proverbial cliff sadly.[/QUOT

We probably save that much in postage each month, as most of our recalls are done via texting now.

If anyone has any questions, PM me, and I can get you a discount. (I don't work for them....yet!)

OptiBoard Professional
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    I have seen service crash, along with SR more comprehensive customer notification. I was hoping for some horror stories from SR, but I have yet to find anything bad.

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    were ditching DemandForce for Web3 i think its called.... had Solution reach before all of that.

Master OptiBoarder OptiBoard Silver Supporter Jubilee's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    We have Websystems 3. We aren't using everything it has to offer, mainly because of two reasons.

1) it can be glitchy. They DO NOT let you know if there is an issue. "Why did my no show rate suddenly climb?" Ahh.. it hasn't been making those reminder calls. Let me call customer service. Oh, its a KNOWN issue and there is not a gosh darn word about it on their site or in my email on file with them. Great...

2) People in the office felt like a personal call was better than a robo for reminding patients anyway. So we do all that by hand again.

It is great for text reminders for appointments, and it has an 80% satisfaction/working rate for us on the material notifications. I was actually looking at switching to solution reach as well. Just waiting till we finish getting things settled for our move.
    "Some believe in destiny, and some believe in fate. But I believe that happiness is something we create."-Something More by Sugarland

Ophthalmic Optician
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    We had heard about the glitches from Web3, and also a lackluster customer service. That was my reason for not going with them.

Occupation
    Other Eyecare-Related Field
    I haven't chimed into this conversation, since I work for Solutionreach. :)

So, I won't address the DF vs. SR, unless you have specific questions for me, but I can offer insight on the personal calls vs. robo calls. The automated phone call reminders that the Solutionreach system sends to patients have a natural voice introduction, so someone from your office (you, receptionist, whomever) can record a message that says something like, "Hi, this is ___ from _____ office! We are looking forward to seeing you! Please stay on the line to hear your appointment details You can and press 1 to confirm, or leave a message and we will call you back promptly. Thank you! "

It isn't personal phone call, but it's a personalized phone call. As I've communicated with various practices I've found that this personal touch is all they need to find that their patients pay more attention. After all, no one wants to answer the phone to a robotic voice!

Quote Originally Posted by Jubilee View Post
    We have Websystems 3. We aren't using everything it has to offer, mainly because of two reasons.

1) it can be glitchy. They DO NOT let you know if there is an issue. "Why did my no show rate suddenly climb?" Ahh.. it hasn't been making those reminder calls. Let me call customer service. Oh, its a KNOWN issue and there is not a gosh darn word about it on their site or in my email on file with them. Great...

2) People in the office felt like a personal call was better than a robo for reminding patients anyway. So we do all that by hand again.

It is great for text reminders for appointments, and it has an 80% satisfaction/working rate for us on the material notifications. I was actually looking at switching to solution reach as well. Just waiting till we finish getting things settled for our move.

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Amy - Would you be able to provide details on SolutionReach integration with Revolution EHR both on what it can read from Revolution and what it can update in Revolution and how often it does those things? Thanks.

OptiBoard Professional
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Amy, also can you explain the digital check in/paperwork. I believe that I was explained that a patient can fill out all of the check-in paper work and it will upload to officemate. Does it autofill the demographics (would be THE selling point) or does it drop the information somewhere else?

Ophthalmic Optician
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by Jstanfast View Post
    Amy, also can you explain the digital check in/paperwork. I believe that I was explained that a patient can fill out all of the check-in paper work and it will upload to officemate. Does it autofill the demographics (would be THE selling point) or does it drop the information somewhere else?
    This was a big selling point for us, but after we started getting into it, were told that it's not a totally seamless operation with all POS software. That is disappointing.

OptiBoard Professional
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by Johns View Post
    This was a big selling point for us, but after we started getting into it, were told that it's not a totally seamless operation with all POS software. That is disappointing.
    John, are you using officemate?

Ophthalmic Optician
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    John, are you using officemate?
    No, MyVisionExpress.

Occupation

SR Integration with Revolution EHR

I was out of the country last week--forgive my slow response!

Here is what I know about our integration capabilities with Rev EHR.

- We have a contracted partnership with RevolutionEHR
    - We have a full integration that supports eyeware notifications, recare, locations, providers, customer portal, surveys appointment write-backs, etc.
    - We have a very collaborative working relationship to resolve problems. We do not send customers to RevEHR Support to get their problems solved, we contact RevEHR directly, then get back to the customer with a solution. RevEHR does the same.
    - The integration can be configured to run multiple times per day. Most customers run 1 or 2 times a day.

Quote Originally Posted by ikonos View Post
    Amy - Would you be able to provide details on SolutionReach integration with Revolution EHR both on what it can read from Revolution and what it can update in Revolution and how often it does those things? Thanks.

Occupation
    Regarding the write-back with PatientReach Tablet--our digital check-in app-- I'm getting updated information to make sure that I give you exact details, so standby!

Occupation
    I wanted to make sure that no developments have gone live with PR Tablet before answering your question.

You're right--there isn't a write-back integration with PM/EHR software yet. The selling points of the tablet are improving legibility, eliminating the paper mess, and engaging patients point-of-care.

That said, I'm being told that developing increased capabilities is something we are working on. The nice thing is, as features are added and improved, the price of the SR subscription stays the same as when the customer signed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Johns View Post

Ophthalmic Optician
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Several Optiboarders have asked me for my opinion of Solution Reach, now that we've had some time to use it. I am going to wait a bit more before I post.

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    I still have a strong interest in this. We are still using WS3. I will say I am digging their new updates. Still don't like the robo call, since only our practice name has the natural voice, but love that a call is now an option on the rx ready notifications instead of doing it all by hand. This will save a few man hours a week in both appointment reminders and notifications. Which is great when you are short staffed!
    "Some believe in destiny, and some believe in fate. But I believe that happiness is something we create."-Something More by Sugarland

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    SO far we are liking web 3... CS has been great when there was an issue... I absolutely love that I dont "have" to call 20 to 30 people a day to say gls are ready...

Ophthalmic Optician
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Has anyone tried any systems besides Solution Reach or Demand Force? There's got to be a ton of them out there, but they all seem to be industry specific. The one my dentist uses works flawlessly, I get my calls at reasonable times of the day, and he said they are inexpensive, and without a long, binding contract. I called them however, and they only interface with a specific dental program.

OptiBoard Professional
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Johns, I know you do consulting, and recommended Solution Reach for our offices. It sounds like you may have changed your tune a bit. We are still deciding, but want to hear what you say first. Thanks for all your advice in the past.

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    I can tell you that the latest version of WS3 now allows you to give a time frame as to when to make calls. I prefer to catch people around their lunch hours, so I selected for them to call between 10am-2pm. This is for only appointments though. I noticed the Rx Ready texts, emails, and calls seem to occur within 30 minutes of marking them received in my system. I love the voice feature for this. Saves me tons of time from making calls, and allows me to notify people earlier because I can mark them received while taking care of other things. To prevent pestering patients, I can set an order of preference. Email & Text first, if not able to receive either, then they get an automated call. We no longer have to worry about if they are digitally connected or not!

Do you still have the same PM system you had years ago when I was having an issue with them?

Thread Information