Thread: Whole optical..lock/stock &barrel For Sale

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Whole optical..lock/stock &barrel For Sale

Hello everyone. I am retiring...yay! I have a beautiful dispensary for sale...loaded with frames and everything you need to open a store with a refracting lane. It is located in my home in the township of Salamanca, NY. Just pick it up and move it to your desired location and open the doors. I am ready to have my home back. I really don't want to piece it out. It took a lot of time and money to put it together and it's beautiful. The frame lines on the boards encompass: Charmant..titanium..Line Art..Puma..Elle..Esprit...safilo..Christian Dior..Hugo Boss..Fossil..Kate Spade...JLO...Cotton Club..Vanni..Clark...Thierry Mugler.....Diva....Exces...New Millennium...Native Vision...Native Pride....lido West...Uber...Club 54.......Verve...Cougar .....SunOptic frames....and some discontinued product from Nine West...Bugle Boy..safilo...Kali Sinclair...John Lennon....MClaire....Gant...Eddie Bauer.......Leader sports frames and swim goggle ...Leader sport suns with extra chassis for another set of Rex lenses......aprox 40 pr of non Rex sunglasses....an Accessory Tower with cleaner...clothes...screw drives...contact lens cases...cords and chains..visor clipssunglasses readers...readers....cords ect..floating cords...beautiful custom built frame boards(5) with matching huge reception desk...dual dispensing desk..matching coffee table and window glass shelved display. Refracting lane is in perfect order: Topcon IS-80 ophthalmic stand with TopCon SL-2E slit lamp..Marco Keratomerter model 1...AO phorptor in minis cyl....free standing floor Projector by Marco ..light on the stand and nice chair..doc stool....Top Con Inderect..model PS-10B.trial lens set with frame..extra bulbs ect...all towers and drawers of contact lens trials...doc drops...boxes of sample contact lens care kits...Huge Canon copier/fax machin(image runner 2200)....optician tools...screws..nose pads..lots of repair stuff..VerFone Omni 3750 credit card machine..lensometers...hot box..air heater....frame Bags...cases...older edger..old hand edger..Grover...tint unit...chem unit...glass door and three glass shelve wood display....more older display....more crystal mount to wall frame bars.....OMGoodness...so much stuff ...probably have forgotten things I'm sure. 45k or best offer. Contact Paula at 716-945-3937 if interested. I will try to sell whole first. Enjoy pictures attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  

Ophthalmic Optician
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Congratulations on retiring!

How far are you from the slopes? If you don't sell it before the snow flies, I'll make an offer on the lane, and bring my skis when I pick it up!

Best of luck to you!
    Ophthalmic Optician, Society to Advance Opticianry

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Retiring

Quote Originally Posted by Johns View Post
    Congratulations on retiring!

How far are you from the slopes? If you don't sell it before the snow flies, I'll make an offer on the lane, and bring my skis when I pick it up!

Best of luck to you!
    Thank you for your interest in the refracting lane. I am about 18-20 min from the slopes.
    Paula

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Optometrist
    I am interesting in the whole set up. Will send you a private message regarding contact information.

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Hello

Quote Originally Posted by AYourich View Post
    I am interesting in the whole set up. Will send you a private message regarding contact information.
    my my private best email is udderlytopnotch@yahoo.com or you can call me at 716-945-3937.
    i have taken more pictures and preparing to send them to your email address.
    Paula

Thread Information