Could you be the great optician I’m seeking to work and handle many of the awesome patients I have at my growing Ahwatukee practice?
Busy practice owner constantly buried with far too much to do needs very organized, detail-oriented assistance full-time in his Ahwatukee office
It’s 7:39 pm on a Tuesday night and I’m still in my office working!
My wife and I own a rapidly-growing Optometry office located in Ahwatukee, where we have been for over 20 years now.
I’m stuck working late again tonight because I’ve just got too many things to do – all the paperwork, job orders, insurance billing, e-mails, and administrative details that go with running a practice are killing me!
Can you help make my headaches vanish by handling some of these details?
Are you somebody who superb at handling details... a loyal, hardworking behind-the-scenes type person who always follows-through and almost never misses a deadline… so productive that you last employer considered hiring two people to replace you after you left… who has some previous experience with pre-testing patients… a strong typist with good computer skills… especially Compulink… comfortable in a small business environment where priorities can change quickly… a super organized get-it-done type person who’s also very good talking with patients and selling high quality eyeglasses and sunglasses?
If so, we should talk because you might be the great optician I’m looking for full time. The pay is competetive with benefits and our office dress code is business professional. It would be great if you are ABO or NCLE certified.
Think you might be the person I’m looking for? Respond to this offer, and put I am the Optician for the job in the subject line. Replay to azdoceye@aol.com

Hopefully with your help I’ll be able to start leaving work at a decent hour.