This may be the most unbelievable ad you've ever read...

I have an office that was established 4 years ago. It is very profitable, but I don't have enough ODs to cover it. The toughest part about selling this office is that I am literally SWAMPED with appointments! I recently ran an ad on Optiboard, offering an OD $1,000 per day to examine from 8:00AM, to 6:000PM. I had one person respond, I met with him a number of times, he agreed to work, and the first day he was 3 hours late. (????) The OD who had been working there, is now working at one of my other offices, much closer to his home, as he has a family, and wanted to catch more little league games.

The sale of this office will include 5 Fashion

Optical displays, loaded with current frames
Dispensing tables and chairs
Reception desk
Computer w/Quickbooks loaded (This is my only office that is not on MyVisionExpress)
A complete lane (Chair, stand, phoroptor, keratometer, slit lamp, va screen software installed on laptop
Large, outdoor lighted sign
All optical tools
Everything else in the office...

This is located in a really decent plaza, right next to the DMV (Division of Motor Vehicles), a Dollar General, and a Save A Lot grocery store.

Here's the unbelievable part (besides the price). If you buy this practice, I will guarantee that there will be enough appointments on the books to pay back your investment in the first two weeks - on exams alone! This office has the ability to book apts like no other. As an example, two weeks ago, one of my other offices made a scheduling error, and the other office mistakenly left one of the ODs off the schedule. Not wanting to lose the income, he asked if I could fill a day for him. With one day's notice, we booked 20 exams for him, and we could have booked more, but he didn't want to work past 5:30.

This office takes insurance plans that most practices in the area don't accept, so we have a steady stream of referrals from WM, as well as an MD in the hospital who does not have a dispensary.

The other reason I am selling this office is that, even if I did have OD coverage, it is the furthest office from my home, at about an hour and 10 minutes. I also am in the process of opening another office, which is closer, has an MD practice built in, and I need to clear my plate.

Terms:

-$10k
-Cash sale only
-Will sell to an MD or OD only, not opticians.

Financing:

-Really? This is less than the cost of a used car... No financing.

There is nothing hidden here, and no secrets. I am selling it (actually giving it away) so inexpensively because I have one more year on the lease, and would rather someone take it, than have it sit empty while I pay rent. Oh...here's another unbelievable item: the rent is less than $600 a month, and there's plenty of room to add a second lane!

The price is firm, but if you want to give me more, I'll accept it! Please, please, please, don't contact me and offer me less. I have no problem taking everything out and putting a second or third lane in one of my other offices, and will do that if nobody wants to buy this.

If there are any other questions, PM me your phone # and I'll give you a call to discuss.