Thread: Oakley corporate contact help needed.

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Optometrist

Oakley corporate contact help needed.

I have a problem which needs quick attention. Brief story is we've had Oakley account x 2.5 yrs. Rep stopped in Feb. announced Oakley was closing smaller aacounts and mine had been chosen. Offered to remove our product and display case that same day to "help us get product return credit".
    We were shocked and seeing patients so advised him we wanted more information about what had transpired and he said we could wait for official word. March received letter stating we had not met our $3000 minimum and if we desired to keep our account open and would meet our minimum contact our rep. We ordered stock to meet minimum and called rep, could not get a response from him for over a month even after his boss said she would get him in. Few more phone calls to his boss and he showed up to "see the letter Oakley sent". He said this is not the letter he thought we were getting and all should be well with our new inventory up to level and he would get back with us about a defective return we had. This was early April. Never heard back assumed all was well. Tried to order sun rx for pt late April and was locked out of our account. Multiple messages and emails unanswered. Reps boss said she would have him check in. Got email from rep saying nothing he can do. Reps boss and rep not returning emails or phone messages. Called Oakley headquarters, they said I could only talk to rep.

Dont want to be stuck with $1500 of product, but think they are stalling so we will not be able to return product.

Would appreciate any contacts you have.

Occupation
    Optical Wholesale Lab (other positions)
    Hi! where are you located?

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Optometrist
    Tulsa,OK

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Optometrist
    Got a drop in visit from the rep on the 5th, not sure if Karen had some contacts that helped but was glad we got a response. He spoke briefly to the front desk and the front desk (my husband) was unable to get an answer to the question about why our account would be closed when the letter we received stated we could meet the minimum and keep it open. He is coming back and is at least offering to return our product but does anyone have a conatct that might help us get answers? The rep seems to be skirting the issue and stating this process was started by a previous rep and he cannot stop it. He will not answer the question as to why our letter said we could keep the account open with additional sales. I feel like I cannot trust what this rep is telling me and would like contact with someone else since his manager led us to believe she would be happy if he was happy to keep it open. He now says that we would not be able at this point to be considerd for reopening our account as if we have made someone mad. If our sales had not been so strong and we weren't at the point where patients were returning for repeat sales I would not be fighting so hard to keep the account open. Please give me any ideas or experiences you've had.

Thread Information