Require Eyecare Professionals in California and New York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Require Eyecare Professionals in California and New York

Inviting optician or optical technicians in New York and California for fulfillment job for GlobalEyeglasses.com

Job Description:
    • Receive bulk shipment of 20-100 eyeglasses from DHL/Fedex at your address (or an ups mail box) on daily basis
    • Pack, label and forward to USPS. The each eyeglasses comes with USPS shipping label and packing material box and tape will be mailed to you by globaleyeglasses.com
    • Must be Forwarded to USPS within 24hrs.

Offering $0.50 per item forwarded.

If interested email arjun@globaleyeglasses.com

You'll have better luck posting this on the job board.

Comment

Are you really offering $10-$50 dollars per day to put our license on internet glasses? If it take me on average of 3 minutes each the total haul is a whopping $10 per hour!! Are you kidding me? Is this a joke?

Comment

Oh, I missed that entirely - doesn't cross my mind first since I'm in an unlicensed state. Interesting.

Comment

This must be the first On-Line Optical that get free advertising on Optiboard.......

This must be the first On-Line retal Optical that get free advertising on Optiboard

Comment

We can negotiate on the price.

We also pay:

• $1 to process 1 return
            • $2 to check prescription of returned 1 eyeglasses
            • $2 to switch a pair of cut/edged lenses
            • $5 for repairing drill mount/semi-rimless 1 eyeglasses

Originally posted by Craig View Post
            Are you really offering $10-$50 dollars per day to put our license on internet glasses? If it take me on average of 3 minutes each the total haul is a whopping $10 per hour!! Are you kidding me? Is this a joke?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Ryser View Post
              This must be the first On-Line retal Optical that get free advertising on Optiboard
              No Chris, your business has been well-represented online through OptiBoard for years. Globaloptics is a paid member and certainly within his/her rights to advertise a job.

Comment

Originally posted by globaloptics View Post
                Inviting optician or optical technicians in New York and California for fulfillment job for GlobalEyeglasses.com

Job Description:
                • Receive bulk shipment of 20-100 eyeglasses from DHL/Fedex at your address (or an ups mail box) on daily basis
                • Pack, label and forward to USPS. The each eyeglasses comes with USPS shipping label and packing material box and tape will be mailed to you by globaleyeglasses.com
                • Must be Forwarded to USPS within 24hrs.

Offering $0.50 per item forwarded.

If interested email arjun@globaleyeglasses.com

Hate to point out an error...but.....I think your decimal point in the offer is two(2) positions to the left of where it should be, as a starting offer!
                Eyes wide open

Comment

Working...
                X