Thread: Revolution EHR

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Revolution EHR

I'd like some feedback on Revolution EHR from anyone who is currently using the system or has experience with it. Thanks!

OptiBoardaholic kentmitchell1961's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Complicated....... But once you tweek it, and input all of the inventory information can be very useful. We use the cloud based version, not the best idea as it as slow as your internet (and the more stations, the slower)

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    What system did you use prior to Revolution, and if you had it to do all over again would you choose Revolution again as your POS system?

Bad address email on file
    Occupation
    Other Optical Manufacturer or Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bondeye View Post
    I'd like some feedback on Revolution EHR from anyone who is currently using the system or has experience with it. Thanks!

Hello Bondeye. When shopping for a new EHR system, be sure to ask about the following:

1. Is the price of the software based on the number of locations or the number of providers?
    The My Vision Express Network License is licensed per location and allows you to set-up the software on an unlimited number of workstations and add an unlimited number of users and providers at no additional cost.

2. Is the software available as both a Cloud based version or an In-office server?
    My Vision Express is available as both a Cloud based system or an Local server installed in your office, so you won't have to worry about your internet service slowing you down.

3. Can the EHR be altered to suit the needs of an individual doctor and does it have the ability to code exams?

With personalized exam templates, the flow of My Vision Express’ EHR can be specified to each Doctor’s needs. Plus, our exam module has the ability to code exams with accurate diagnosis and procedure codes.

4. Does the software have features to reduce order entry errors to ensure successful claim and lab order submission?

My Vision Express features multiple frame and lens validations to ensure lens cut out and reduce remakes. Required fields ensure all data necessary for successful lab order submission and claim submission (via Emdeon and more) are entered. Integrates with Who Is Your Insurance to accurately identify vision plans and benefits.

5. Do they offer a fully functional trial (not just a sandbox) of the software before purchasing?
    My Vision Express offers a fully functional, no-risk 30-day trial – free of charge – to thoroughly test the software at your own pace, as we are confident you will find the system user-friendly and intuitive, even on your own. Request your free 30-day trial today!

6. What type of support resources do they provide after you've purchased the software?
    My Vision Express provides US-based Optical and Technical support via phone, web, live chat, video tutorials, how-to guides, remote and on-site training and much more.

We'd love to hear from you to learn about your practice and see if My Vision Express' software solutions are the ideal fit for your practice. Call us today at 1.877.882.7455 or visit our website www.MyVisionExpress.com for more information.

Thread Information