Thread: Vac

OptiBoardaholic
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Redhot Jumper Vac

I have stopped doing Veterans eyeglass claims. Every darn time I submit, I get less than what I bill. I have tried calling for pre-authorization and really, how much time do I need to put into this? So confusing.
    Here's an idea. Lets all stop accepting Veterans affairs until they figure out a simple way to bill with consultation with our association. Takes me 20 mins to get thru all the codes. And than they changed them not that long ago. ODSP, works and ever Indian affairs is easier.
    My 2 cents. ( I guess that is really 0 cents now.)

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by haliopt View Post
    I have stopped doing Veterans eyeglass claims. Every darn time I submit, I get less than what I bill. I have tried calling for pre-authorization and really, how much time do I need to put into this? So confusing.
    Here's an idea. Lets all stop accepting Veterans affairs until they figure out a simple way to bill with consultation with our association. Takes me 20 mins to get thru all the codes. And than they changed them not that long ago. ODSP, works and ever Indian affairs is easier.
    My 2 cents. ( I guess that is really 0 cents now.)
    There is one reason why you should continue to take that plan even if you lose a few dollars:

The veterans who sat in muddy trenches, being shot at or taken prisoner, endured more for us than the paperwork we do for them.

OptiBoardaholic
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Yeah, your right. I guess my frustration is that the association has not clear this out dated, confusing billing process. The veterans shouldn't suffer. They have suffered enough. Thanks for getting my head out of my A**h***.

Thread Information